AZ Cardinals, baby!!!!! 19th time's a charm! They're gonna have a winning season any day now. Now that they're getting a stadium the team's really gonna turn around. I guess all of that loosing was in protest to having to use ASU's whimpy outdoor stadium. :confused:

Can anyone sense my sarcasm? I'm really not a ball fan of any kind. I especially get pissed at the Cardinals for crying for a new stadium when they've always sucked, they still suck, and they always will suck. I can't believe they even have fans! What a waste. They've gone through it seems like a coach a season. Now hundreds of millions of $$$ are being wasted to build a state-of-the-art stadium for these guys. I'm just glad Glendale is getting stuck with it and not the east side where I'm at.

CHICAGO BEARS!

Colts

oh man Only bad thing living down in Indy is having to hear about them 24/7. Its only wk 2 and I am sick of it. The colts this the colts that the new stadium this ....... I really need a giant brea in my front yard to combat all the colts blowup memorabilia in peoples yards

Archived