Wingnut, the OU Avatar is great, but...

Great avatar, Wingnut, but OU doesn't stand a chance. I'll expect we'll see the wingnut avatar as soon as this beating is over with. But in the meantime, fooling yourself that God is an OU fan is really an act of desperation. I talked to him last night and he said that he's not fond of any OU fan using his likeness to support such a a doomed effort.

OU sucks. Just ask TCU...bwahahaha

All in good fun.

There were these 2 Texas fans watching the season opener. Texas quickly went down and scored a touchdown. And the one guys dog started to run around in circles and jumping and barking. The other guy was kinda puzzled and yet impressed......well quickly again Texas goes down and scores another TD. And the guys dog starts jumping in circles and barking.

So the guy ask, "Does your dog always bark when Texas scores".

And the other guy replies. "Yeah, on a TD, FG, safety, interception, fumble...anything good for Texas".

The other guy goes "Wow man that's awesome, but what does the dog do when Texas beats OU".

The dogs owner said, " I don't know, I've only had the dog for 5 years now". :rolleyes:

Texas fans can dog the Sooners all they want. Fact is OU still matches up pretty well against Texas and the Horns can't run to save their life. Vince Young is a mediocore THROWING QB at best.

Texas still has Mack Brown coaching them, and as long as hes there OU and Coach Stoops will always be his daddy.

Let the games begin.

TUCK FEXAS

There were these 2 Texas fans watching the season opener. Texas quickly went down and scored a touchdown. And the one guys dog started to run around in circles and jumping and barking. The other guy was kinda puzzled and yet impressed......well quickly again Texas goes down and scores another TD. And the guys dog starts jumping in circles and barking.

And the other guy replies. "Yeah, on a TD, FG, safety, interception, fumble...anything good for Texas".

The other guy goes "Wow man that's awesome, but what does the dog do when Texas beats OU".

The dogs owner said, " I don't know, I've only had the dog for 5 years now". :cheers:

:rolleyes:

Nice.

Texas fans can dog the Sooners all they want.  Fact is OU still matches up pretty well against Texas and the Horns can't run to save their life.  Vince Young is a mediocore THROWING QB at best. 

Texas still has Mack Brown coaching them, and as long as hes there OU and Coach Stoops will always be his daddy.

Let the games begin.

TUCK FEXAS

You my friend should move back to OK. You don't deserve to live in TX. But then again you live in Houston - a city that is almost as bad as the entire state of OK. :rolleyes:

Vince Young has shown good signs of maturing - something OU will have to do with all of its young talent. No doubt OU will remain a powerhouse once this happens. It's going to take a season or two, though.

Great avatar, Wingnut, but OU doesn't  stand a chance. I'll expect we'll see the wingnut  avatar as soon as this beating is over with. But in the meantime, fooling yourself that God is an OU fan is really an act of desperation. I talked to him last night and he said that he's not fond of any OU fan using his likeness to support such a a doomed effort.

All in good fun.

I've put that avatar up every year the week before the shootout since I've been on this site...And you're just now getting around to noticing?

Your powers of observation are astounding :eek:

Just kidding man. :cheers:

And hey...As for their chances...A man can hope, right? Stranger things have happened. :rolleyes:

Great avatar, Wingnut, but OU doesn't  stand a chance. I'll expect we'll see the wingnut  avatar as soon as this beating is over with. But in the meantime, fooling yourself that God is an OU fan is really an act of desperation. I talked to him last night and he said that he's not fond of any OU fan using his likeness to support such a a doomed effort.

All in good fun.

I've put that avatar up every year the week before the shootout since I've been on this site...And you're just now getting around to noticing?

Your powers of observation are astounding :eek:

Just kidding man. :cheers:

And hey...As for their chances...A man can hope, right? Stranger things have happened. :rolleyes:

Yes, I’ve seen it before, but I hang out more in the truck forums. Every now and then I wonder on over to off-topic forum to see what’s going on. I actually think that this was the first topic I’ve started over here. Hope it doesn’t bite me in the a$$ come saturday.

The dogs owner said, " I don't know, I've only had the dog for 5 years now". :cheers:

:rolleyes:

Nice.

LOL thanks. But chances are this may be the last week I can tell it.

Anyone want to predict a score?????

Texas fans can dog the Sooners all they want.  Fact is OU still matches up pretty well against Texas and the Horns can't run to save their life.  Vince Young is a mediocore THROWING QB at best. 

Let the games begin.

TUCK FEXAS

You my friend should move back to OK. You don't deserve to live in TX. But then again you live in Houston - a city that is almost as bad as the entire state of OK. :rolleyes:

Vince Young has shown good signs of maturing - something OU will have to do with all of its young talent. No doubt OU will remain a powerhouse once this happens. It's going to take a season or two, though.

haha, I was born and raised in Houston, TX. League City to be exact. My father grew up in Mangum, Oklahoma and is a huge Sooner fan. So basically growing up all I heard was OU OU OU. After my rents split and I moved back with my pop it was kinda something we could do together. I guess it stuck.

BOOMER

Archived