*Sniff*

I miss Caminiti :chevy:

But that's when he played for the Padres. I don't think he did as well in Houston.

Yea, he was an All-Star in Houston I beileve. I loved that guy growin' up as a kid. One of the best defensive 3rd baseman I've ever seen.

Just a shame that he had demons fighting him. I know a few long time Astros fans that were bugged when we'd found out he'd passed away. Demons can't get him now.

On the brighter side player wise, great to see two guys like Bagwell and Biggio get to the World Series after so many years of trying with the same team. It doesn't seem likely we'll ever again see players that have spent 15-18 years on the same team. I hadn't seen the Astros much until the playoffs started, they've got the pitching to be able to shut another team down. I knew about Clemens and Petite from their time with the Yankee$ but had only heard about Oswalt, he might be the best of the three. The White Sox pitching has been unbelieveable too, four complete games in the ALCS. Here's to a great Series! :chevy:

Archived