I'd personally drive for either(I can dream can't I) But Gannasi has the better dodge. The honor of running 35th in a petty car just does'nt roast my nuts. But I'd do it. Ganassi has a even bigger suitcase full of cash now.(mcmurry will be gone) So I figure he'll go to the 42 but if the 97 changes numbers to 28 will havoline go with mcmurry? Silly season and my own "guesses"

All rumors yet, but in this weeks Scene mag. it made comments that Bobby will not make any comments about 2006 until this season is done. My bet is Bobby will take the Petty ride. Petty has a good program, it just needs a solid veteran driver, and they would get that with Bobby. Petty has Everham engines and Kyle was tight lipped last week when asked what the Petty cars are doing in 2006...somethings up.

Which leads me to a delima. I have been a Bobby fan since he started driving for Joe, and I liked the fact that JGR ran GM cars. Well now Bobby could drive a D**ge. I will have to take #18 stickers off my truck, travel trailer, flag pole and repaint a section of wall in my garage!

He does need some luck, this has not been his year, but if you look at it, not many problems were JGR issues, most were wrecks.

GO SMOKE!!!!!

BJ :cheers:

Which leads me to a delima.  I have been a Bobby fan since he started driving for Joe, and I liked the fact that JGR ran GM cars.  Well now Bobby could drive a D**ge.  I will have to take #18 stickers off my truck, travel trailer, flag pole and repaint a section of wall in my garage!

I don't know about changin all that. Nothing wrong with the championship scheme hangin around. After all it wasn't the #43 dodge he won in.

Consider it a tribute.

Archived