Curb weight CC SB

6.slow

Just for sh**s and giggles, how much does my truck actually weigh? Most quarries around here won't let "joe-shmoe" just drive a pickup onto their scales. :cheers: I've gotten NADA summary for it and states it as 5,615 lbs. However, I've heard people on this site say as much as 6 or even 7,000lbs!!! Anyone know for sure, or a way I can find out??? Just for fun. :D

I entered in a 4x4 truck pull in a county fair this past summer, and I weighed in at 6950 lbs. with a half a tank of gas. But it does have a snow plow mount and an 8ft bed with a fiberglass tonneau cover on it. Plus my 275 pound carcass. :D

From what I've seen and heard, the crews have about a 5600-5900 curb weight depending on who you talk to. I only know because the parking structure I use at school is maxed at 6000 pounds and I didn't wanna get in trouble for breaking our new parking structure so I did some research. Anyway, straight answer...unmodded about 5900 max curb weight...just like 1911HD said.

From what I've seen and heard, the crews have about a 5600-5900 curb weight depending on who you talk to. I only know because the parking structure I use at school is maxed at 6000 pounds and I didn't wanna get in trouble for breaking our new parking structure so I did some research. Anyway, straight answer...unmodded about 5900 max curb weight...just like 1911HD said.

Wow!, must be a pretty big school if you got a parking STUCTURE! :D I only had a half paved parking lot surrounded by muddy lawn-(courtesy of us and our trucks) :cheers:

Oh, yeah, and we even had about three cars and a jeep in there somewhere...

Thanks for the input guys!

Archived