Rock Sliders, Rock Rails, Rocker Protection...

Hello all,

I am looking for a pair of rock sliders, or some type of rocker protection for my 05 Z-71 tahoe. I had a pair for my Xterra, and loved the way they parotected my sides. I dont feel like really testing what the truck can do untill i can find a way to protect my sides. I would love for them to replace (perminately) the stock running boards, which are aweful for off-road use (mine are already dented from light off-roading).

here is a picture of what i am talking about....

customer12.jpg

Thanks, ZIGSRIG

I am not sure if any are made, but if you look at a Jeep forum, there are plenty of manufacturers that make them for Jeeps. My best advice is to visit the forum, get the names of all the manufacturers, then call them and see if they will build what you want, if they do not already offer them.

I can't remember the name of the company now, but several months ago, a member on www.jeepforum.com commented about how he worked with the company owner to help get his sliders perfected.

It may be worth a shot.

Good Luck! :sigh:

my suggestion is to find someone local who fabs stuff....check local 4x4 forums or local 4x4 shops and ask them....I'm one of those jeep guys and I can find anything for my cj but I also have a 1982 cherokee W/T and it's almost imposible to find stuff for it (with a few exceptions) but I found a local shop that will fab anything.....custom rock sliders should only run $200-$500 they aren't hard to make....and you could even have them made to protect the lower rear quarter panels......look at a bunch of pics of land rovers, baby cherokees and land crusiers to get a bunch of ideas, find the design you want and have some one make them......just my 2 cents worth.

I am not sure if any are made, but if you look at a Jeep forum, there are plenty of manufacturers that make them for Jeeps. My best advice is to visit the forum, get the names of all the manufacturers, then call them and see if they will build what you want, if they do not already offer them.

I can't remember the name of the company now, but several months ago, a member on www.jeepforum.com commented about how he worked with the company owner to help get his sliders perfected.

It may be worth a shot.

Good Luck! :D

Not all Jeep owners are liek that. I suggest talking to a fab shop, like Blue torch fab, or maybe Jeeperman, or Poison Spyder. I kn0ow Aedo-Fab here in IL makes some badass sliders for s-10's. Any fab shop shoudl be able to make what you want, just need to look around. Even a decent 4x4 shop in your area could do it, if all else fails, PM me and I can hook you up with a phone number for a jeep club memeber in my area that makes them for about anything. Good Luck!

http://www.aedofab.com/

Archived