496/Allison emblems

Hey all, I was looking at ebay (8009908456) today and saw this decal i wanted to get. I wanted to get something for the hood ( 2006 HD Dark Blue) but dont want to take away from the appearance of the hood or rest of the body.

There is also this version that i saw (8065528588) that i thought about for the hood.

I got one of those Calvin Peein on a ford emblem too, for personal reasons, but that is neither here nor there.

Just wanted to see what you all thought about the first ebay item decal. Anybody have this or better yet, pictures?

Thanks.

Lee

I havent bought it yet, because of its size. I emailed that seller and asked if he had any bigger ones.

I have pretty much decided that it will be goin on the back window.

Lee

I have an allison sticker right next to 2500HD on my doors and tailgate, I like it...it gives a destinctive look. I havent seen any other truck with those yet. Id send a pic of it but i dont know how to. They might be with my pics of my truck on here.

Cheekster, thanks for the link. I've been looking for emblems for the front doors of the burb that aren't a mile wide....I like the low-key look. Just ordered a set of these:

6c_1_sbl.JPG

1/2" tall by 3 1/2" wide....

They should look nice on the the door right above the beltline. Only wish I could brag that I have an Allison too.....

Archived