03 Silverado Z71 New wheels/Tires On

Nice looking truck. I personally am not real keen on the wheels, but only because I prefer the more "fuller" rims...if that makes sense. Otherwise looks great!

Thanks for the feedback....Many of the trucks around here run "fuller" spoked rims and I opted for something different...I too like thick spoked as well.

Brent

Nice looking truck. I personally am not real keen on the wheels, but only because I prefer the more "fuller" rims...if that makes sense. Otherwise looks great!

Thanks for the feedback....Many of the trucks around here run "fuller" spoked rims and I opted for something different...I too like thick spoked as well.

Brent

Nothing wrong with being different. I dont know why I dont like the spaghetti type. Maybe it reminds me of those Honda freaks heh

Brent

Nothing wrong with being different. I dont know why I dont like the spaghetti type. Maybe it reminds me of those Honda freaks heh

Oh no you didn't :cheers: lol

Archived