Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stash

Replace center seat with fold down or console?

I have a 07 Silverado 1500 W/T and I am enjoying it. The center seat is fixed and the back does not fold down, to use as a armrest. Can I make it so it folds down??.

Can I remove it and replace it with a fold down seat??

Thanks for any replies!!

Stash

Yea I did the samething in my HD, bought one on Ebay and them upgraded to buckets seats with console. Real easy swap, 8 bolts holding down the seats remove them and then the center pull up on the center section. 1 hour tops.

Before:

361350_67_full.jpg

During:

361350_68_full.jpg

After:upgraded my seat to power

361350_70_full.jpg

I bought a center fold down section from llebroc for my 2004 base truck. It comes with the back section of the seat and it folds down about $200. their web site is www.llebroc.com

I bought a center fold down section from llebroc for my 2004 base truck. It comes with the back section of the seat and it folds down about $200. their web site is  www.llebroc.com

Thanks!!!--this is what I am looking for. I wonder if the Stealership sells this also??

Thansk Stash

:rolleyes:

I bought a center fold down section from llebroc for my 2004 base truck. It comes with the back section of the seat and it folds down about $200. their web site is  www.llebroc.com

kyle3

This is just what I am looking for. Where did you get the Llebroc fold down console? I looked on their website but they do not sell online, only through dealers. What is the approximate cost?

I bought mine from Atlanta custom conversions. E mail Llebroc tell them where you live and they can give you a dealer in your area. Cost is about $200.

• Popular Now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.