Photo
- - - - -

Aftermarket AMP / To Bose System

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 whipiyako

whipiyako

Enthusiast

• 10 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 09:25 PM

I have a 2006 Silverado with the bose system in the center console and I want to know if anyone has a wire diagram for the wire harness in the center console that comes out/into the stock bose amp, I need the Remote wire and the bass preamp wire.

#2 lerbud06

lerbud06

Enthusiast

• 231 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 09:45 PM

what are you going to do? add an amp and woofers. if so use a pac aoem-gm24. it has all you need and way easier. there is not a remote wire at the amp you can use. you will have to use a keyed hot wire from the fuse panel for the remote wire. the pac addapter will have the rca preamp connectors you need.
Posted Image

2006 Crew Cab LT2 5.3L 2WD, Flex Fuel Engine,Wheatley 89 Tune, Volant Intake, Pace Edwards Bed Cover,Subthump Downfire Box, Kicker Subs, Billet Grille, Escalade Handles & dual exhaust

#3 DeeBee

DeeBee

Enthusiast

• 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:15 PM

I HAVE AN '04 TAHOE, WITH A BOSE SYSTEM, IF I PUT AN SONY EXPLODE AFTERMARKET CD DECK IN, WILL IT DECREASE THE QUALITY AND SOUND IN THE BOSE DOOR SPEAKERS

#4 DeeBee

DeeBee

Enthusiast

• 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 07:21 PM

ALSO, IF I USE THE AOEM-GM24 (WHICH IS FOR A 4 CHANNEL AMP), ON A ROCKFORD FOSGATE AMP THAT ONLY HAS 2 CHANNELS, WHAT DO I DO, JUST HOOK 2 UP? THANKS

#5 lerbud06

lerbud06

Enthusiast

• 231 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:07 PM

yes you just hook up 2 rca leads. most people dont use both of the leads. as far as adding an aftermarket deck with the bose speakers i dont know---i am sure someone else will chime in on that.
Posted Image

2006 Crew Cab LT2 5.3L 2WD, Flex Fuel Engine,Wheatley 89 Tune, Volant Intake, Pace Edwards Bed Cover,Subthump Downfire Box, Kicker Subs, Billet Grille, Escalade Handles & dual exhaust

#6 Bigmike875

Bigmike875

Enthusiast

• 36 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:12 PM

I put a Panasonic cd player on my stock Bose highs and the clarity is amazing!! Especially from the tweeters! It sounded way better than the stock deck in my truck!
Posted Image
2003 Sierra SLE, 5.3L, K&N Super 77, 40 Series Flowmaster, Corvette shift servo, Wait4me 93 preformance tune, Panasonic CD, Bose highs and mids, Lanzar Rack series 1200 amp pushing 2 Sony 12" Xplods (under back seat, yes..it's thunder!)

Advertise Here