Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whipiyako

Aftermarket AMP / To Bose System

I have a 2006 Silverado with the bose system in the center console and I want to know if anyone has a wire diagram for the wire harness in the center console that comes out/into the stock bose amp, I need the Remote wire and the bass preamp wire.

what are you going to do? add an amp and woofers. if so use a pac aoem-gm24. it has all you need and way easier. there is not a remote wire at the amp you can use. you will have to use a keyed hot wire from the fuse panel for the remote wire. the pac addapter will have the rca preamp connectors you need.

I HAVE AN '04 TAHOE, WITH A BOSE SYSTEM, IF I PUT AN SONY EXPLODE AFTERMARKET CD DECK IN, WILL IT DECREASE THE QUALITY AND SOUND IN THE BOSE DOOR SPEAKERS

ALSO, IF I USE THE AOEM-GM24 (WHICH IS FOR A 4 CHANNEL AMP), ON A ROCKFORD FOSGATE AMP THAT ONLY HAS 2 CHANNELS, WHAT DO I DO, JUST HOOK 2 UP? THANKS

yes you just hook up 2 rca leads. most people dont use both of the leads. as far as adding an aftermarket deck with the bose speakers i dont know---i am sure someone else will chime in on that.

I put a Panasonic cd player on my stock Bose highs and the clarity is amazing!! Especially from the tweeters! It sounded way better than the stock deck in my truck!

• Popular Now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.