Inner Tie Rod Boot Clamp

I am getting ready to do an inner tie rod on my two wheel drive. When removing the rubber boot clamp, can you reuse the clamp or do I need a new clamp. I purchased a Moog inner tie rod and it didn't come with a clamp. Is there a GM part# for the clamp. MS3Dale, any body.

Thanks and have a good one,

Don

I think you need to get a new clamp, and I believe "a clamp is a clamp is a clamp" don't think it's custom

I am getting ready to do an inner tie rod on my two wheel drive. When removing the rubber boot clamp, can you reuse the clamp or do I need a new clamp. I purchased a Moog inner tie rod and it didn't come with a clamp. Is there a GM part# for the clamp. MS3Dale, any body.

Don

I think you need to get a new clamp, and I believe "a clamp is a clamp is a clamp" don't think it's custom

Don

They are a narrow clamp like a CV boot clamp. I don't believe a regular hose clamp will work.

Don

Archived