Factory Fender Flares

Yep,There the same as the "OE" factory ones,They would have been the black texured ones.

The part numbers you need are...FRONT-12498563

REAR-12498569

would anyone happen to have a pic of a z71 standard bed regular cab with the factory flares they can post?

In my 8 mile drive home (4 interstate) I probably see 50 of these trucks (99-07). At least half of them have either the body colored flares or black textured ones. My truck has the textured ones. Keep your eyes peeled on the way home. There's usually about 10 of them at wal-mart at any given time too :lol: The tahoes and burbs have the same ones too.

If you want body colored, do like I did and find a set used and have them painted. Mine were pewter and I gave $40 for them. I had them painted for $35 and paid $5 for fasteners and 3M foam tape for mounting. A new set runs around $400 so I saved nearly $350 and ended up with custom matched painted flares. Here's a pic:

cleantruck.jpg

would anyone happen to have a pic of a z71 standard bed regular cab with the factory flares they can post?

Go look at member wingnut's truck. It is RCSB with OEM black flares.

looked in his gallery nothing posted?

Here it is.

Fred0111.jpg

should the flares off of a 04 2500hd fit a 07 classic 1500 also?

Yes. They all have the same bed (except length differences) and wheel well size/shape whether it's a 1500, 2500, or 3500 in 99-07, except for obvious exceptions such as duallie, quadrasteer, etc.

should the flares off of a 04 2500hd fit a 07 classic 1500 also?

Yes. They all have the same bed (except length differences) and wheel well size/shape whether it's a 1500, 2500, or 3500 in 99-07, except for obvious exceptions such as duallie, quadrasteer, etc.

speaking of quadrasteer.. here is my other baby:) westers tuned..corsa..etc..

th_100_0653.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived