Scangauge 2?

I got one and it works great! It now has some additional information you can add to see a bunch of other info. Bottom line is that it works great and was pretty easy to install. I got mine with a rear mirrior mount bracket for a little over 180 bucks. If you want some pics of it in my truck send me your e-mail.

ATM, what mirror mount are you referring to? I mounted mine with a metal bracket I fabbed up and velcro'd it to the mount. Post some pics. Thanks.

Blankey, we think alike.

2348159030101960053S500x500Q85.jpg

• 4 years later...

I got one for Christmas from the wife and it already included HP, torque and some of the other mentioned gauges. Looking forward to summer and checking out the performance gauges. Dragstrips near me are all 1/8th mile, that's like racing the Daytona 250 or running the 75 yard dash. Performance gauges include things like 0 - 60, 0 - 100, time to distance by feet, braking distance by feet, etc... It will be interesting to see how a six thousand pound truck does in some of these areas.

I got mine back in 2007?, well a while back. And the LCD started to fade out. Just sent it back to liner logic and within a week they sent me a new one. I did not even have to reset it! All I had to do is tell them my year of truck(2500HD 6.0l gasser, etc)and other info, and it is good to go. All it cost me was the 6 bucks to ship the old one back. All in all I really like he fact I can see multiple feeds at one time. Currently I have Trans temp, coolent temp, instant MPG, and intake temps, it pretty cool you could also clear trouble codes if needed.

Archived