Procomp Lift On A Nnbs 2007-08 Silverado

I just received the new issue of Truckin Magazine they have a write up on a 07NNBS 6"lift any one in here have a ProComp lift on their NNBS yet would like to know some info on it if you have.How's it ride vs stock any hidden cost that you were not aware of any cutting involved.Thanks

I just received the new issue of Truckin Magazine they have a write up on a 07NNBS 6"lift any one in here have a ProComp lift on their NNBS yet would like to know some info on it if you have.How's it ride vs stock any hidden cost that you were not aware of any cutting involved.Thanks

rtsb~

What issue / month of Truckin magazine was that? Feb. issue? I wouldn't mind reading up on that...I've been wanting to lift mine a bit but am having some conflicts when dealers hear that it is an '08 with AWD and StabiliTrac etc.!?

Thanks,

Chris

I have the Procomp 6" kit on my truck for about 5 months now. And I have not had any issue with it. The rear seems to ride a little rougher due to add a leaf and there is one cost that you may encounter for the longer front drive shaft and that is about $300 is about all the added costs. There is cutting done on the cross member to allow fit for the new cross member and lowering of the front differential but that is all the cutting I have noticed. If you need some pictures drop me a line and I will see what I can get clear pictures of for you.

I have the Pro Comp 6" on my 08 Silverado. I have aprox. 1k miles on it now without any problems. I also got the longer driveshaft, no vibrations while in four wheel drive. Very little cutting like MKayler mentioned. Tires are 35x12.5x18. Pro Comp and Fabtech are the most popular lifts for our NBS trucks. Both are highly talked about. Here's a pic:

82bac558.jpg

More pics in the Gallery! Joepa's Gallery

Archived