Body Lift On 99 -02 Silvy 1500

hey guys .. have a pewter silvy. had a body lift put on last year. lookin to put some tires and rims on in the spring here. im wondering if anyone has a setup or a picture of one that looks nice with some specs. I was thinkin 16x8's with 315's .... but im not sure what would look the best ... post some pics! :rant:

nice lookin ... mine looks similar but for some reason urs looks a little bigger and better in that pic .... i know i can put bigger tires and rims on there and i think it would help it out to look a lot better ... at least bring em out flush with the wheel fenders

that is what i want also....... I'm assuming its not as easy as just removing stock bolts, raing body , and installing new hardware?? what othe mods have to be done???? throttle cable? steering shafts? please let me know

i'm just thinking of all these things that have to be lengthed, fuel filler hose? wires steering shaft? cables? Is there a gap inside the truck on the steering colum???? AM i way off???? what about all the things that are monted in the engine compartment that route through the firewall?? ac lines? brake booster???? am i thinking too much out of the box.....

i'm just thinking of all these things that have to be lengthed, fuel filler hose? wires steering shaft? cables? Is there a gap inside the truck on the steering colum???? AM i way off???? what about all the things that are monted in the engine compartment that route through the firewall?? ac lines? brake booster???? am i thinking too much out of the box.....

it all comes in a kit ... 3" body lift with all the blocks, steering shaft extension, filler hose extension (gas tank), bumper brackets and bolts and all that ... i got mine off ebay for $100 less than anywhere else ... the only wire that needs to be extended is the ground wire which is included that bolts on ur firewall ... all your brakelines electrical wires and everything else have enough room to fit ... i did it with another guy ... took about 12 hours on a sat ... sat night i was drivin again :lol:

Archived