2008 Sierra With Mods.

Hi. I have been reading the boards for a few months now learning as much as I could about the new Sierras before ordering mine. Have to say thanks for all the information made available. I ordered my truck right before New Years and it came it about two weeks before the Presidents day sale kicked in. The dealer was nice enough to wait to complete the paperwork so I could take advantage of the extra rebate from the sale. Since taking delivery I have been busy with the mods!! I want to say thanks to Daddy for the information he gave me on changing out my grill. Here is a pic.

Looks good, but did you have a question or just looking for complements.

Something wrong with that?

Nice truck Vmax.....Nice screen name too!!! :P

No, just thought this was more for the introduction spot if he didn't have a question.

But all else aside it's still a nice truck.

Hi. I have been reading the boards for a few months now learning as much as I could about the new Sierras before ordering mine. Have to say thanks for all the information made available. I ordered my truck right before New Years and it came it about two weeks before the Presidents day sale kicked in. The dealer was nice enough to wait to complete the paperwork so I could take advantage of the extra rebate from the sale. Since taking delivery I have been busy with the mods!! I want to say thanks to Daddy for the information he gave me on changing out my grill. Here is a pic.

No Problem! Looking Great.

post-46412-1205714802_thumb.jpg

mitchell87: I was just posting to introduce myself to the boards and post a picture of my truck like so many other people do. Of coarse it's always nice to receive compliments. I was also filling Daddy's request to post a picture after my grill install which he helped me out with some tips for removing the stock grill.

Bostonsfavson: I do like the look of the Denali but I wanted the 4x4 transfer case.

richwin: I replaced my stock grill with a Denali grill.

ryandman89: Here is a pic from the rear.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!!

mitchell87: I was just posting to introduce myself to the boards and post a picture of my truck like so many other people do. Of coarse it's always nice to receive compliments. I was also filling Daddy's request to post a picture after my grill install which he helped me out with some tips for removing the stock grill.

Bostonsfavson: I do like the look of the Denali but I wanted the 4x4 transfer case.

Looks great!!! but please...no more chrome, ok? :P

Haha, four birds with one stone! I'm with you on the 4x4 transfer case, once in a awile it's nice to let the tires squeal i bit. O ya and nice truck again.

Different tastes man. Relax :D

Different tastes man. Relax :D

Precisely, different tastes.

Archived