Seatbelt Squeak

Hey there, another problem post again for the 2004 Denali...for some reason my seat belt has started squeaking a anooying noise whenever i have it buckled and i move around any, its not real loud but it makes a noise that is really bothersome, any idaes on what i could do to make it stop? thanks in advance

Hey there, another problem post again for the 2004 Denali...for some reason my seat belt has started squeaking a anooying noise whenever i have it buckled and i move around any, its not real loud but it makes a noise that is really bothersome, any idaes on what i could do to make it stop? thanks in advance

I've been having this same problem for the last couple months... gotta figure out how to open that sucker up so I can wd40 it

extensive googling found me this http://en.allexperts.com/q/GMC-Repair-813/Seat-Belts.htm

so we may be hosed. I'd pay the $350 if I had reason to believe it would never squeak again. But since it's probably the same g.d. assembly that's being replaced, it will probably start squeaking again in 2-3 years. Guess I'll just live with the squeak...

Archived