Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mkimber

Escalade Gauge Cluster

I just got my brand new escalade cluster this afternoon and wasted no time installing it. You all know what the difference is but here are a few night time pics with the blue leds kicking. This thing looks awesome!

Old

pic-0155.jpg

New

img_5451.jpg

img_5444.jpg

img_5445.jpg

Looking good man, keep it up!

Nice pics - how well does it go with the rest of your interior lighting, etc?

That looks awesome! How much did it run you, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks guys. I got it off ebay for 250 shipped brand new. It did not include the blue leds. It comes with the normal off white bulbs. The leds match perfect but I've replaced all my interior bulbs with the blue leds, even the window switches. I couldn't keep my eyes off it this morning driving to work, it looks sooo nice in person. Even during the day it looks great with the chrome trim and nicer needles. My tranny runs at 160 degrees, never knew that before.

Guest Riggs

its gotta be nice dropping 120,000 miles lol

That looks really good. Don't stare at it to much while your driving. You have to look up at the road once in awile. ha!ha!

its gotta be nice dropping 120,000 miles lol
That's what I was thinking.

Thanks guys. I got it off ebay for 250 shipped brand new. It did not include the blue leds. It comes with the normal off white bulbs. The leds match perfect but I've replaced all my interior bulbs with the blue leds, even the window switches. I couldn't keep my eyes off it this morning driving to work, it looks sooo nice in person. Even during the day it looks great with the chrome trim and nicer needles. My tranny runs at 160 degrees, never knew that before.

Looks awesome!!! Could you tell me where to get the blue leds for the rest of the Dash? Part Num...

This makes me tempted to buy one of these.  Although it looks way better with the blue LED's I can't see it going along with my red LED head unit and tan interior.  

just wondering...how easy would it be to swap those led's in to my trucks gauge cluster its an 04 silverado no tranny temp... and anyone have like a how to of this little install?

I just got my brand new escalade cluster this afternoon and wasted no time installing it. You all know what the difference is but here are a few night time pics with the blue leds kicking. This thing looks awesome!

Old

pic-0155.jpg

New

img_5451.jpg

img_5444.jpg

img_5445.jpg

What did you do with your old gauge cluster.

I've thought a few times on doing the same to my truck. It just looks so much classier and if the tranny temp gauge works it'd be a definite plus. How easy is the install?

• Popular Now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.