Embroaded Z71 Headrest

It is like a $3000 option and you get big aluminum side rails and nerf bars, carbon fibre dash inserts, stripes and headrests embroidered. I can't find any pics of the headrests but most of them just say GFX.

IMG_1578.jpgIMG_1594.jpg

Hood-1.jpgIMG_1594.jpgHood-1.jpgCF4.jpg

I really, really DON'T like that truck. If you like stickers, badges, and flashy interior colors then it's a dream come true. Hey daddy, sounds like your kind of truck. :lol:

Yeah I don't care for those trucks either. My dealer has a dark cherry one with silver stripes :D

I really, really DON'T like that truck. If you like stickers, badges, and flashy interior colors then it's a dream come true. Hey daddy, sounds like your kind of truck. :lol:

Funny but NO!

Sometimes GM just likes to make it obvious how far off track they can be when deciding what the customer wants! God, I hope no one here has one of those. If ya do, don't ****ing tell anyone. I'd even drive VMax's truck before I'd drive that ugly summabitch. :D

Seriously, WTF were they thinking? :D

What a turd.

Funny but NO!

Sometimes GM just likes to make it obvious how far off track they can be when deciding what the customer wants! God, I hope no one here has one of those. If ya do, don't ****ing tell anyone. I'd even drive VMax's truck before I'd drive that ugly summabitch. :D

What a turd.

GM doesn't make them, its another company. The same one that does the daytona stripes for Dodge Chargers and Mcdonalds and Tim Hortons interiors..

daytona_upfit.jpgdaytona_lineup.jpg

I like the boyd coddington silverados and sierras. Only 50 made. There are 2 at a dealership near me, black and debadged except for a little boyd one.

front-big.jpg

It's okay but I'm not feelin' the bumper cover.

EDIT: I also just noticed that the damn grill is a bolt-over and not a replacement. That's pretty cheap for a truck that's supposed to be "custom" and that'll probably cost a guy an extra 4-6 Grr.

Funny but NO!

What a turd.

GM doesn't make them, its another company. The same one that does the daytona stripes for Dodge Chargers and Mcdonalds and Tim Hortons interiors..

daytona_upfit.jpgdaytona_lineup.jpg

So GM does not commission the work? It's more like a Regency or Southern Comfort type of situation?

If that's the case, I'll retract my comment about GM. The rest of my rant stays! :D

I like the boyd coddington silverados and sierras. Only 50 made. There are 2 at a dealership near me, black and debadged except for a little boyd one.

front-big.jpg

It's okay but I'm not feelin' the bumper cover.

The other ones were better, all black with chrome rims. Some of them are lifted and others are lowered.

Archived