Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rusty46

Replacement Radio Model 16147065

I am looking for a replacement (used) radio module for my 1993 GMC Sierra. The existing radio model number is 16147065. The OEM installation includes a separate cassette deck with equalizer. I have been told that there are multiple radio module model numbers that work with the cassette deck w/equalizer. I am looking for those other numbers, or for a information source where I can sort through radio model #s. Thanks, in advance for any assistance.

If you are talking about the tuner/amp module underneath the dashboard, try looking through a salvage yard. If the head unit and cassette/EQ unit look identical to yours, it should work. I know that's not exactly what you asked for, but I hope it helps anyways.

Have you considered an aftermarket unit?

If you are talking about the tuner/amp module underneath the dashboard, try looking through a salvage yard. If the head unit and cassette/EQ unit look identical to yours, it should work. I know that's not exactly what you asked for, but I hope it helps anyways.

Have you considered an aftermarket unit?

thunderstruck - Thanks, for the reply. Yes, I am looking for the module that is under the dash. I have hit the local salvage yards. I am also watching ebay. I am finding lots of modules that may or may not work with the cassette deck/eq. I am trying to keep cost down, hence the interest in equivalent modules. I have considered aftermarket, but prefer to keep the existing set up. Thanks, again.

Hi.

:lol: Subtle. I like it!

• Popular Now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.