Gm Credit Card Points

I got the older GM HSBC Mastercard.

Is there a chart some place that shows how many points one can use toward a new GM vehicle? A limit? A per year accrued limit? Or whatever?

I went to various GM websites but can't seem to find a chart. I can log into my account and it tells me what I have. Can't seem to find a place that states how many points can be used or a time limit or other such data.

Is there a chart some place that shows how many points one can use toward a new GM vehicle? A limit? A per year accrued limit? Or whatever?

I went to various GM websites but can't seem to find a chart. I can log into my account and it tells me what I have. Can't seem to find a place that states how many points can be used or a time limit or other such data.

My card has the 5% earnings on each purchase (I think thats what you mean by older HBSC MC) and I know that I would be only allowed to redeem up to $1500 towards the purchase of Fullsize truck. I know this because I got a incentive letter in the mail from GM Card back in January, and it listed the redemtion allowances in relation to the specific models.

My card has the 5% earnings on each purchase (I think thats what you mean by older HBSC MC) and I know that I would be only allowed to redeem up to $1500 towards the purchase of Fullsize truck. I know this because I got a incentive letter in the mail from GM Card back in January, and it listed the redemtion allowances in relation to the specific models.

That is one type and is what is have, but I know my folks card allows you to only earn $500 annually but you can redeem whatever you have accumulated at purchase time no redemption allowance.

Call GM Card for redemption allowances if you have that style of card.

Ok, I figured it out after messing around on the GM Card website...

Go to the GMCard.com website and log-in to the "Manage your Earnings" tab on the top right of the screen.

Next click on the "GM Vehicles" tab (should be the 4th over to the right)

Then aboud half way down on the screen you can do a search by Vehicle brand or Style. It should list a breakdown for redemtion allowances.....hope it works.

My wife's GM card is still the old one. It's got a $500 a year earnings limit and $3500 max. No limit on redemption, up to the $3500. I converted my GM card to the new one. It's got no yearly limit on earnings but they limit the redemption based on the vehicle model bought.

Ok, I figured it out after messing around on the GM Card website...

Go to the GMCard.com website and log-in to the "Manage your Earnings" tab on the top right of the screen.

Next click on the "GM Vehicles" tab (should be the 4th over to the right)

Then aboud half way down on the screen you can do a search by Vehicle brand or Style. It should list a breakdown for redemtion allowances.....hope it works.

Thank you. I found it. Never would have found it without your help. Thanks.

pickup

2008 GMC Canyon

Redemption Allowance: $1,500

2008 GMC Sierra

2008 GMC Sierra Denali

Archived