What Did Your Line X Spay In Bedliner Cost You?

I'll take a pic just for you daddy, sometime over the long weekend, I am off Thur through Labor Day, and I plan to clean her up good either tomorrow or friday.

With that much time off you should be able to get the ol' Sebring cleaned up really nice! :thumbs:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll take a pic just for you daddy, sometime over the long weekend, I am off Thur through Labor Day, and I plan to clean her up good either tomorrow or friday.

With that much time off you should be able to get the ol' Sebring cleaned up really nice! :cheers:

You're really not much of a morning person, are you daddy? :thumbs:

With that much time off you should be able to get the ol' Sebring cleaned up really nice! :cheers:

You're really not much of a morning person, are you daddy? :thumbs:

That'll be funny to everyone but you. :cheers:

FREE - My spray in bedliner was part of the deal when I bought my truck, it's always better when it's free!!!

David, I hate to break it to you, but it wasn't "free". Nothing is free. You paid for it, trust me.

Dude, the chrome bug guard should have been free. Sometimes when people get rid of JUNK tey are willing to give it away. I'm just sayin.... :cheers:

You take that frikkin' thing off yet or what? :thumbs:

Yep, it is off. Happy now?

Post it in the for sale forum. NOW :cheers:

FREE - My spray in bedliner was part of the deal when I bought my truck, it's always better when it's free!!!

David, I hate to break it to you, but it wasn't "free". Nothing is free. You paid for it, trust me.

Dude, the chrome bug guard should have been free. Sometimes when people get rid of JUNK tey are willing to give it away. I'm just sayin.... :cheers:

You take that frikkin' thing off yet or what? :thumbs:

Yep, it is off. Happy now?

Post it in the for sale forum. NOW :cheers:

Why? You wanna buy it? :cheers:

I may not sell it, I may look into having it painted if they don't make a Steel Gray one or if it would be cheaper. Also, the chrome one is made much better than the smoked one I have, it is molded to shape better and is more rigid and fits better. So, I want to know if the colormatched ones are like mine or like the smoked ones. If they are like the smoked ones, I don't want it and will paint mine. Make sense?

Sounds like you still aren't sure you can kick the habit. :thumbs:

If by that you mean not having one at all, you are correct. I will always have a hood protector (the proper name for modern "bug shields"). I am just going to a colormatched one.

Jman67 & GMC Max - thanks so much for the pics ! It looks like over the rail is the way to go. I was wondering about the guard that comes on the top of the tailgate. I considerred taking it off, and then re-installing after it's sprayed. It looks like a good way to go is to just leave it on and not spray the top of the tailgate........

Lots of you got LineX, I had mine done by Rhino under the side rails but over the head rail. Cost me 425+tax.

It came out great. there were 3 grades, and i got the middle.

The only issue i have is that after it sits in the hot florida sun, it gets dull. I spray ArmorAll on it and it will last about a week.

Is there anything that u use to make the shine last longer?

Lots of you got LineX, I had mine done by Rhino under the side rails but over the head rail. Cost me 425+tax.

The only issue i have is that after it sits in the hot florida sun, it gets dull. I spray ArmorAll on it and it will last about a week.

I just had my bed sprayed yesterday with a Rhino. Over the rails was $400. However, I bought splash guards, bug guard, and tanneau cover with that so he gave me a price break. Rhino has a bottle "Rhino Shine" they sell for around $22. Supposed to put in on with a paint brush though and not suppose to let any get on the paint. If you do, wipe it up quick because it's pigmented. I haven't used before but the stuff does sell so it has to at least work a little. The Rhino guy said it was a lot of work to put on though. Just my 2 cents.

Mike

I just had my bed sprayed yesterday with a Rhino. Over the rails was $400. However, I bought splash guards, bug guard, and tanneau cover with that so he gave me a price break. Rhino has a bottle "Rhino Shine" they sell for around $22. Supposed to put in on with a paint brush though and not suppose to let any get on the paint. If you do, wipe it up quick because it's pigmented. I haven't used before but the stuff does sell so it has to at least work a little. The Rhino guy said it was a lot of work to put on though. Just my 2 cents.

Mike

Thanks, I do remember the rhino guy say something about it. I;ll have to buy some and give it a try.

Let us know your experience when you use it.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

Archived