What Did Your Line X Spay In Bedliner Cost You?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$400 under the rail? Has anyone looked into getting the fender wells sprayed also and how much? Or is it even worth it?

I am very happy with my Line-x I put a large scratch in it and peeled some of it up and took it to an out of town dealer and no questions asked just sprayed it and went on my way. Great company and network of dealers to my knowledge to deal with. Someone correct me if I am wrong, and I bet someone will....lol

Justin

I paid 450 i think maybe less for over the rails 8 ft bed lifetime no fade/free repair but not linex

the local linex folks wanted 600 for the same job local rhino dealer wanted 550 for the same job, but did not like how rhino looks

I had a local business that is trying to start a franchise their product. the 4 months that i have had it has performed well and they did an excellent job all the seams on the sides of the bed are straight and appear to be level.

I would recommend as other's have to get over the rail If you will use the bed to haul stuff worth the extra protection.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Ive been wanting to get the line-x done to my 2011 crew cab shortbed 1500 i be having it done at Line-X of Knoxville & been looking all over there darn website & they have about everything but a price. So if anyone out there from Tenn. Reads this & know prices around here i would appreciate it. Im guessing it going be around $400 range from what ive read. Anyone also out there have any reason not to do it?

Ive been wanting to get the line-x done to my 2011 crew cab shortbed 1500 i be having it done at Line-X of Knoxville & been looking all over there darn website & they have about everything but a price. So if anyone out there from Tenn. Reads this & know prices around here i would appreciate it. Im guessing it going be around $400 range from what ive read. Anyone also out there have any reason not to do it?

Call or email the shop that does it and ask...they'll give you a quote. I emailed the local shop here and he quoted me $400 under rail, $450 over rail, and $475 over rail with UV protection.

As far as a reason NOT to do it...if you enjoy the bed of your truck being scratched up from putting stuff back there and it sliding around, don't get it sprayed.

Archived