C0201 Abs Code Problem

I have a 2004 2500 HD with the codes:

C0201 ABS Enable Relay Contact Circuit

C0035 LF Wheel Speed sensor

C0040 RF Wheel Speed Sensor

I have cleaned the ground for the EBCM and that did not solve the problem wondering if anyone has had this happen or know of a way to solve it or what the resistance should be in a wheel sensor. I just have a hard time believing that both sensors would go out at the same time or if it is a common problem.

Thanks A lot Chad

Hey Chad, welcome to the site. Wheel speed sensors should be about 700-10,000 ohms. I hate to guess at things but there isn't much guidance I can give on paper on this set of codes, so all I can say is that usually if you have the C201 in this vehicle and fixing the ground doesn't help then the Electronic Brake Control Module is the fault. I hate to have you guess and have that not be it because it is expensive. Good luck to ya.

Hey Chad, welcome to the site. Wheel speed sensors should be about 700-10,000 ohms. I hate to guess at things but there isn't much guidance I can give on paper on this set of codes, so all I can say is that usually if you have the C201 in this vehicle and fixing the ground doesn't help then the Electronic Brake Control Module is the fault. I hate to have you guess and have that not be it because it is expensive. Good luck to ya.

Are these modules a common problem i just dont know much about GM vehicles and their common problems.

Archived