1998-2005 Gm Truck Service Manuals $24 Shipped

Hi there, I have the helms factory GM trucks service manuals on dvd. These are the book factory manuals in electronic form and you can print pages as needed and search by keyword. This has every identical page in the factory book set. It has tremendous troubleshooting procedures and extra info like tech bulletins and recall info. This is what the GM mechanics use too. Great tool and $24 includes shipping to your door. Don't pay $100 or more for the same info and you won't have to worry about ripping pages because you just print as needed. It installs on your pc and works with Windows 2000, XP and Vista. Here are some screenshots. Let me know, thanks! Your 98-05 GM truck and SUV is completely covered. No disappointments! Best tool to have to fix anything on your GM vehicle. :thumbs: PM IF INTERESTED. 6 available with original receipt.

manual.jpg

schematic.jpg

head.gif

I know that I would want to get one but I would want it to include the 2006-2007 YM (there were some changes that were done as well as the TSBs/Recalls that were only coded as having affected the 2006-2007 YM). Let us know if you happen to run across these.

Archived