2006 Sierra Front Passenger Door Panel Exploded View

Hi,

I just replaced my pdm in my 2006 sierra and when I did it I broke the rear retaining clip that holds it in place. It is a white piece of plastic that appears to screw on near the handle/armrest on the inside of the door panel that the pdm clips into. If someone could provide me with an exploded view of the inside of a door panel so I could possibly get a part number I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

close...I'm looking for a view of the inside of the actual panel...that looks like the actual door

none of those views are really helpful...I will probably have to take the door panel back off and see if i can get a part number...if anyone has something more helpful I would appreciate it

so far the diagram only shows the 99-02 trucks...in 03 they changed the way the window switch mounted and you have to take the whole panel off to unscrew it before unsnapping it out

yes that is where I looked, none of those diagrams help me as they all show the older model trucks and no part numbers

so far the diagram only shows the 99-02 trucks...in 03 they changed the way the window switch mounted and you have to take the whole panel off to unscrew it before unsnapping it out

did you look here?:

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?...d=cat&id=90

Psst Mike..........I thought you were suppose to remove that stuff :lol:

Don't worry,I won't say a word :rollin:

did you look here?:

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?...d=cat&id=90

Psst Mike..........I thought you were suppose to remove that stuff :(

Don't worry,I won't say a word :rollin:

:lol: Still have no list from those lawyers....what is a guy to do?

I think I'm just gonna take the easy way out and when I bring it in for an oil change tell them to fix it....I've gone through enough trouble trying to figure out how to get the tpms system turned on and I was finally successful by trying something out myself and came out cheaper than I was going to pay for a reprogram..thanks for the help

Archived