Any Way To Disable The Tire Pressure Warning Light?

I just installed my winter tires / wheels and forgot all about the sensors mounted in the tires that came with the truck. Now the yellow warning light is on every time I start the truck. This is going to drive me nuts for the next few months having to reset the display every time I get in the truck. Any ideas, other than the obvious, which is to ether continue what I’m doing or install sensors……..

Buy a bonus set of sensors off of Ebay and install them. I've seen sets for under a hundred bucks.

Or, if you don't want to install them, put them in a wheelbarrow tire or make a pressure chamber out of PVC and a schroeder valve and toss it in the console.

Buy a bonus set of sensors off of Ebay and install them. I've seen sets for under a hundred bucks.

Or, if you don't want to install them, put them in a wheelbarrow tire or make a pressure chamber out of PVC and a schroeder valve and toss it in the console.

Schroeder played piano on Charlie Brown...a Schraeder valve would work, however :eek:

Schroeder played piano on Charlie Brown...a Schraeder valve would work, however :eek:

Yeah, well I didn't mean a Schraeder valve, I meant a Schroeder valve, you know, like the one in his piano. :drool:

Oh, and BTW......Hate to break it to you but......He wasn't really playing that piano. :D

Try clicking "Search" up top and entering : disable and tpms

Then click "Go."

:eek:

Sorry.... I had no idea this has been beat to death already. From my post count, you can tell just how much time I spend on this sight......

At least now I know what TPMS means and my post count is up a couple! :D

Sorry.... I had no idea this has been beat to death already. From my post count, you can tell just how much time I spend on this sight......

At least now I know what TPMS means and my post count is up a couple! :drool:

Understood. But, search can be your friend. Chances are, someone has already asked the question... That's not always true. But, a lot of the time it is. :D:eek:

Try clicking "Search" up top and entering : disable and tpms

Then click "Go."

:eek:

At least now I know what TPMS means and my post count is up a couple! :D

No problem!

It was a hot topic... especially when it first came out and we all wanted custom wheels.

Keep on postin!

Archived