So Cal Members Front And Center

grampadirt

BBQ and BS. Sometimes i will have info on things going on available.

You had me at BBQ. Those who know me know the quickest way to get me to do something is to tell me there'll be food. lol

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You had me at BBQ. Those who know me know the quickest way to get me to do something is to tell me there'll be food. lol

I am responsible for making these meets grow. Out here we are setting the standard for site meets going forward since our group does meet at least once a year. This will be number 3 or 4. I cant remember.

Well, I hope you still do them by the time I get my truck. ^.=.^ I'd love to meet up with some fellow GM truck enthusiasts and get some ideas for mods. First thing I want to do, which I think is the most important thing, is re-gear the truck to 4.10. From what I've been reading here, re-gearing your truck is the most important thing you should do first and foremost. And hey, maybe that'll handle that rough uphill drive to Castaic Lake! lol

• 5 months later...

I'm new to the forum and live in Los Angeles. I've been an active member on the Tacoma Forun. We were doing meets one a month alog with Off-road & camping trips. Is this a good forum for that stuff?

We do a BBQ in Castaic a couple times a year

We had a Tacoma meet of about 40 Tacomas at The Rock n Brew's in Buena Park on Saturady. I bought my new 2500HD on Sunday. I've made good friends on the Tacoma forum. I'm hoping for new friends on this forum

After the SEMA show i will start puttibg together the next BBQ

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone,

My name is Chris, seems to be a lot of Chris' on here.

New to the community of GMCs but as slash stated have been on Tacoma forums with my built Tacoma that I just traded in for some more room for the family. Excited to get somethings added together. Wanna get rid of the 20" rims that came stock and get some nice 17"s got a grill insert to install. Still have no idea about a lift. I've looked at pro comp, BDS and even a simple leveling kit. Not sure if level is what I want. Just got a flowmaster super 40 added some temp side steps for the misses and about to remove the valence most because one I hate the look with it on and 2 when trying to get under the truck my head was getting stuck. Anyways looking forward to seeing locals as I'm in poway and are all over San Diego regularly.

Archived