What Does The Z71 Package Include ?

• 1 month later...
The Z71 also has a torsion bar front suspension rather than coil springs. Also, different wheels with larger tires.

:D

I suppose you have never owned a Colorado Z71. Pretty apparent by your BS flag. Here is a picture of my 2006 that I traded in for the Silverado. And yes, IT DOES HAVE TORSION BARS. I adjusted them to level it.

SP7091459.jpg

Perhaps you should go back to polishing your chrome instead of posting missinformation.

And here is the info on the Z71 package from chevy.com

Z71 Suspension Package

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Z71 Suspension Package is highlighted by stamped A-arms and a 28mm front stabilizer bar. Firmer urethane jounce bumpers are used on all Z71 models in place of the softer rubber bumpers used on the available Sport 2WD suspension. Both Z71 2WD and 4x4 Suspension Packages have front torsion bars and independent front suspension. Both features help supply the legendary Z71 performance, handling and stance.

Additional Z71 Suspension Package features include:

Available on Extended and Crew Cabs

P265/70R-17 all-season blackwall tires (P235/75R-16 spare)

Standard 17-inch x 7-inch chrome-clad wheels

Automatic locking rear differential

Large, body-color wheel flares

Front and rear chromed bumpers

Color-keyed grille with chrome center bar

4x4 models also have Insta-Trac 4x4, a front underbody shield and gas-charged monotube shocks (twin-tube shocks on 2WD models)

My bad, I assumed we were talking about full size trucks here. I use the "View new posts" feature, so I did not notice the location of this thread. And I missed the "Colorado" in the OP's first post.

But, thanks for being a complete dick about it. :D

Perhaps you should go back to polishing your chrome instead of posting missinformation.

:D 24v - That Is Totally Uncalled For!!!!

Perhaps, but maybe next time he will pay a little better attention before essentially calling someone a liar.

:D 24v - That Is Totally Uncalled For!!!!

Perhaps, but maybe next time he will pay a little better attention before essentially calling someone a liar.

Who did I call a liar? :D

Calling "BS" is NOT calling someone a liar. :P

Archived