Heated/cooled Seat Conversion

I have PM'd rich22 and SnoPro and found another thread that died three years ago... i bumped that to the top and i am bumping this one too. I have a 2013 suburban 2500 with the 12-way heated and airbag seats. I have the exact same seats (but cooled) out of an LTZ lined up and I am about to pull the trigger but wanna hear someone was successful... and I need the wiring diagram. I am hoping I can just get the truck side 30-pin and not have to rewire...

• 2 weeks later...

i have my seats - and i have narrowed this down to two wires missing from the truck side harness - B10 and B11 in the X303 30 pin harness. i need the schematic...

can't anyone on here help?!

• 11 months later...

i have my seats - and i have narrowed this down to two wires missing from the truck side harness - B10 and B11 in the X303 30 pin harness. i need the schematic...

can't anyone on here help?!

Did you ever sort out what wires you needed to add heres what i was able to find online just need to work out what wires need to go where

Wiring one.pdf

Wiring two.pdf

Wiring.pdf

wiring 1.pdf

Wiring one.pdf

Wiring two.pdf

Wiring.pdf

wiring 1.pdf

Wiring one.pdf

Wiring two.pdf

Wiring.pdf

wiring 1.pdf

Wiring one.pdf

Wiring two.pdf

Wiring.pdf

wiring 1.pdf

• 6 years later...
On 6/12/2023 at 4:00 PM, Turneyc123 said:
On 1/19/2009 at 8:02 AM, rich22 said:

So it took me over a month to make it happen, but I now have a 2008 Sierra 2500HD with heated and cooled seats!! Seats were sourced from a 2009 Tahoe. Had to install the 2009 heat/cool seat switches into the doors, do some wiring on the seats, and some programming changes. If anyone is interested in this conversion, I'd be glad to write up a howto document.

Also, I now have a pair of almost new 2008 sierra charcoal leather seats AN3 heated and full power with lumbar if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Richard

Hey pal, you ever end up doing a write up about this? I have a set of 03-05 or so Escalade cooled seats I’d like to upfit to my 2000 silverado