Heated/cooled Seat Conversion

I got a pm from him a few months ago but can't afford to do it right now. He said he doesn't check his messages often. He said the price is still 2700 or everything you need. Said it atkes 2-3 hours and he can still get the stuff. He did say that leather material needs to be specified, here is what he said from the PM...

"I don't have any pictures handy, but there are basically three different cooled seats. There are the ones that match our trucks - out of Suburban/Yukon, the ones out of a Denali (which has a different leather material but functionally the same) and the Cadillac Seats (same function, different leather colors and material)."

• 1 year later...

any one found a solution on how to do this mod going from what was said you need the floor harness and door switch and flashing the truck email rich but he said he tore down a brand new truck and would not give the info on how to do the mod unless you bought the seats from him i got mine for 800 with 15k miles on the salvage truck so really would not make sense to buy another set for 3 times more money

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

When I get home I will post up the wireing diagrams. Many of these options can't be added to your build so you have to flash your bcm with a vin that came with that option to trick it or actually the gm online programing tool to think it is a truck with that build. Good luck finding a dealer that will do this. Over the year gm has been cracking down on this and will not provide support if problems arise.

I have a 2007 Sierra non-classic SLT with heated, memory leather seats and DL3 option

Anyone has a link to the write up, I have the heated/cooled leather seats from a 2009 Sierra Denali as well as the switches and controls for the door panels, seats are on my truck, but the heated/cooled doesn't come on, and the "service air bag" its on my dash.

I am trying to figure out if its easier to buy the door harness off the Denali donor that the seats came from. Anyone please help

• 2 months later...

Hoping one of the MODS sees this… wonder if when they upgraded the forum a couple years back some of those "tech wiki" links were lost…but surely the information is still somewhere on the server…

Also would like to see the writeup/how-to!! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

i have an AN3 option (12 way movement, heat and memory) on my 2011 SLT and i just installed KB6 seats with the correct door switches (a/c, heat and memory) in door panels.. the 12 way movement works and the heated seats buttons light up but no heat and no ac light or working fan, there is also no clicking under the seat when the bottons are pressed. what do i need to do to get these seats to work? i have studdied the wire diagram to see what would need to be switched but id rather find out for sure before i start ripping apart a 30 pin

• 2 months later...

Guys,
Sorry I have been so absent from the forum.
I am working on a digital document with instructions/diagrams/etc and trying to get some permission from my friends at GM to release it here. I some assistance figuring this out and I don't want to upset anyone who skirted some rules to be of help.

Rich

• 4 weeks later...

I really want to do this conversion on my truck. I'll be in the position to do so at the end of October. Its freaking hot in Texas and there's only a few weeks out of the year that heated seats come in handy. At the time my truck was built, heated/cooled was not even an option. With cooled seats, I could go another 100k and be more comfortable doing so.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...