Cant Decide On A Paint Scheme

I need help decideing on a paint scheme or color for my Truck.

Any ideas guys would be good, if you just want to post your favorite Truck color or pics of your trucks it would be helpful. Im also gonna put some amber clearence lights on the top of the cab.

Heres my Beauty! My pride and Joy. He needs a new paint job though.

post-57861-1230273323_thumb.jpgpost-57861-1230273277_thumb.jpg

post-57861-1230273277_thumb.jpg

post-57861-1230273323_thumb.jpg

post-57861-1230273277_thumb.jpg

post-57861-1230273323_thumb.jpg

Flat black would work great with your truck! :lol:

I was thinkin black for a while to, but i waited long enought that i have second guessed myself. I still want black, but i also want red, blue, green, anything but white really. haha :D I dont know, thats why i need some opinions on what you guys would do! Ha

I was thinkin black for a while to, but i waited long enought that i have second guessed myself. I still want black, but i also want red, blue, green, anything but white really. haha :lol: I dont know, thats why i need some opinions on what you guys would do! Ha

I don't know what your budget is for the paint job, but if you like RED, check out the CRIMSON PEARL that some of the Cadillacs have. It is a beautiful RED PEARL.

It is a TRI COAT paint. The base color coat is put down first. Then the PEARL is applied on top of that, and then they apply a clear coat.

It would be unique. You would never see another one like it, but is is kindy pricy.

That's hard, everyones taste are so different. What are the rest of the plans for the truck? Keeping the grillgard and same tires/wheels? If not what wheels do you have in mind? You said scheme. Do you want a scheme (two tone, graphics, etc) or are you thinking single color?

Black, white, silver, red are classic. They never goes out of style.

That's hard, everyones taste are so different. What are the rest of the plans for the truck? Keeping the grillgard and same tires/wheels? If not what wheels do you have in mind? You said scheme. Do you want a scheme (two tone, graphics, etc) or are you thinking single color?

Im going to keep the grille gaurd, and add clearence/marker lights to the top of the cab (regular amber). Im going to keep the wheels and tires that are on it, just looking for new paint and havent gotten around to the clearence lights yet. nothing else for now. I dont care weather its a solid color or a paint scheme im just wondering if you were in my shoes how would you paint it? As for the decals i will most definatly be putting some chevy bow ties on it!!!

Im going to keep the grille gaurd, and add clearence/marker lights to the top of the cab (regular amber). Im going to keep the wheels and tires that are on it, just looking for new paint and havent gotten around to the clearence lights yet. nothing else for now. I dont care weather its a solid color or a paint scheme im just wondering if you were in my shoes how would you paint it? As for the decals i will most definatly be putting some chevy bow ties on it!!!

In that case, I would go simple/classic...I would say if you have a garage and the body is straight or you have a good body man then I would go with black. BUT I think silver would look great too with the black wheels and accessories you have.

Archived