Cant Decide On A Paint Scheme

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16 WinchesterJF

WinchesterJF

Enthusiast

• 12 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 06:01 PM

I would probably go for the original color the truck had when it left the factory. What color was that anyway?
That or black.

I couldnt tell you what color it was when it left the factory, i bought it used and it was this color. This is not the factory color though....some of the door paint makes me think it may have been red...or someone replaced the door at some point...i really dont know...

#17 takevin

takevin

Senior Enthusiast

• 1,106 posts
  • Name:Kevin
  • Drives:2008 Silverado Street Truck

Posted 27 December 2008 - 07:54 PM

I'm partial to tangerine orange, stand out from the pack! :fume:

That is a sweet looking truck you've got man! As much as i love your truck and the orange, i dont think orange would look good on mine. Its a bit older. I LOVE your truck though!!!!!!!!! :P

Thank you, i think it would, add some nice black rims and some graphic packaging.

Posted Image
President of the Orange Crush Truck Club!

#18 Delta_T

Delta_T

Enthusiast

• 129 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 08:11 PM

What about a compromise? A two tone, black and tangerine: SWEET :fume:
Posted Image

Edited by liebemshats, 27 December 2008 - 08:15 PM.

#19 GARB55

GARB55

Sex is Like Racing you never Get Enough!!

• 1,269 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 08:46 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2008 GMC Sierra Texas Edition Crew Cab ~ SLE2 ~ Deep Blue Metallic 2WD ~ Tinted 35% All Around ~ 5.3L ~ K&N Drop inn Air Filter ~ 3.73 ~ Trailering Package ~ 2" Skyjacker Leveling Kit ~ Cargo Mgt System ~ Line-X Inside the Rail ~ Plasmaglow Bulbs ~ Putco foglight Bulbs ~ Chrome Tow Hooks~Antenna Delete~Custom Sound System

02 Z06

#20 66nova

66nova

Black Bear Tuned

• 2,495 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:01 PM

I've seen this truck somewhere? Hmm? :fume:

Posted Image

Robert3copy.jpg

rickordsanimalhospital.com

2007 Crew Cab Vmax GMT900 with a Blackbear Tune, Thorley Tri Y headers, Magnacharger TVS1900
1966 Nova 408 SBC 10.80s on the motor...9.40s on a 150 shot Exhaust Note Took Darkanion for a Ride With 150 NX Kit in and out of throttle Nova Build Thread

#21 GARB55

GARB55

• 1,269 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:06 PM

I've seen this truck somewhere? Hmm? :fume:

Posted Image

M2 +1

Posted Image

2008 GMC Sierra Texas Edition Crew Cab ~ SLE2 ~ Deep Blue Metallic 2WD ~ Tinted 35% All Around ~ 5.3L ~ K&N Drop inn Air Filter ~ 3.73 ~ Trailering Package ~ 2" Skyjacker Leveling Kit ~ Cargo Mgt System ~ Line-X Inside the Rail ~ Plasmaglow Bulbs ~ Putco foglight Bulbs ~ Chrome Tow Hooks~Antenna Delete~Custom Sound System

02 Z06

#22 gristlehead

gristlehead

Enthusiast

• 244 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:10 PM

I need help decideing on a paint scheme or color for my Truck.

Any ideas guys would be good, if you just want to post your favorite Truck color or pics of your trucks it would be helpful. Im also gonna put some amber clearence lights on the top of the cab.

Heres my Beauty! My pride and Joy. He needs a new paint job though.

What color is the interior? When I first saw the truck I thought it was a chocolate brown... That got me thinking, along with all the candy apple post. Dang I wish I had a picture of it. I had a 49' Chevy 3600 back when I was in High School. That baby was candy apple brown... We called it sweet brown sugar. It was a dark brown with gold metal flake and a gold base coat..... At night it was all chocolate, until the lights hit it... Then it would shine. :fume: looked like Brown Sugar glistening in a frying pan.... Dang I'm Hungry too.

I then thought Black.... All my vehicles have been black since 1996. Then I thought Red... But it really depends on what the interior color is.
Posted Image
2.25" Ready Lift. 275/60/20 Cooper Zeon LTZ's

#23 GARB55

GARB55

• 1,269 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:24 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

02 Z06

#24 daddy

daddy

"It's the one that says Bald Motherf*cker."

• 14,970 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:28 PM

Candy Apple Red Metal-Flake!

You'd probably never see another one like it! :P

You might see a few bass boats that look just like it though! :fume:

Posted Image

#25 Darkanion

Darkanion

Custom Member Title

• 7,671 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:47 PM

Candy Apple Red Metal-Flake!

You'd probably never see another one like it! :P

You might see a few bass boats that look just like it though! :fume:

"A nice accessory to the truck!" :lol:

Posted Image
My Flickr | My YouTube

#26 WinchesterJF

WinchesterJF

Enthusiast

• 12 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 10:00 PM

I need help decideing on a paint scheme or color for my Truck.

Any ideas guys would be good, if you just want to post your favorite Truck color or pics of your trucks it would be helpful. Im also gonna put some amber clearence lights on the top of the cab.

Heres my Beauty! My pride and Joy. He needs a new paint job though.

What color is the interior? When I first saw the truck I thought it was a chocolate brown... That got me thinking, along with all the candy apple post. Dang I wish I had a picture of it. I had a 49' Chevy 3600 back when I was in High School. That baby was candy apple brown... We called it sweet brown sugar. It was a dark brown with gold metal flake and a gold base coat..... At night it was all chocolate, until the lights hit it... Then it would shine. :fume: looked like Brown Sugar glistening in a frying pan.... Dang I'm Hungry too.

I then thought Black.... All my vehicles have been black since 1996. Then I thought Red... But it really depends on what the interior color is.

The interior is mostly all gray, the dash and all that is a light gray, i also have a silver/gray chevy seat cover on the bench seat. The floor is a grayish/black rubber matting ordeal.

Dang....so many ideas i shouldve just made this a poll...haha

#27 WinchesterJF

WinchesterJF

Enthusiast

• 12 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:22 AM

After reading and researching all of this ive narrowed it to red or black. Im kind of leanin toward a black top with a silver two tone bottom, and trying to rescue the chrome on my front bumper and grille gaurd. (It has some rust starting on the driver side push bar support thing). Also re painting my wheels black like they are now. Im still not sure though. :thumbs:

#28 99sierraman

99sierraman

Enthusiast

• 60 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:47 AM

I'm gonna throw you a curve ball....

Camo! :thumbs:

Posted Image

#29 MS3DALE

MS3DALE

Don't call me,and I won't call you!

• Senior Moderator
  • 14,931 posts
  • Name:Rich
  • Drives:'07 Silverado Z71 '11 Camaro SS '02 Saturn SC2

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:27 AM

BLACK!!!

Thread closed! :thumbs:

+1 :thumbs:

:dunno:

sig1alternate.png
'07 SILVERADO Z71 LT2 "VortecMAX" 6-Liter,"Super-Duty" Auto Trans,9 1/2" rear-end w/3.73 G80 Locker,XM,On-Star,BOSE speaker system,Stabilitrak,Block Heater,Sunroof,18" ARE "Cannon" Wheels w/LT275/65R18 Goodyear Wrangler AT/S tires.
Custom tune by Justin at Black Bear,CORSA "Sport" exhaust system,EXTANG "Full-Tilt" snapless tonneau cover,Rough Country 1.5" front leveling kit,Fabtech 1" rear lift blocks,EZ-Down tailgate damper.
GM accessories...Hood Deflector,Molded Mud-Flaps,Ventvisors,Catch-All Floor-Mats,Bedrail Protectors,BedRug Bedliner & Bedmat,and a GM Performance Parts cold-air intake.

2011 CAMARO 2SS/RS - LS3/M6 - Inferno Orange Met. - HURST short-throw - Roto-Fab CAI - Kook's LTs - CORSA exhaust - Black Bear tuned (playtoy!)
2012 CRUZE 1LT - Blue Topaz Met. - RS pkg.- Convenience pkg. (work car!)

My Garage

#30 WinchesterJF

WinchesterJF

Enthusiast

• 12 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:05 PM

I'm gonna throw you a curve ball....

Camo! :thumbs:

Trust me......ive thought about it! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users