Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Installing 2 Din Navigation System In A 2002 Chevy Tahoe (1.5 Din)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 speedyhen

speedyhen

Enthusiast

• 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 05:34 PM

Hello Forum,

I am trying to install a new Pioneer Navigation system (2 dinn) in my 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe. I was told that I could "upgrade my dash" to a 2003 dash and the navigation system would install and look perfect. Can anyone confirm this? Second of all, if this is true, what exact parts would I need in order to change my dash kit to a 2003 tahoe one. (Least amount of money)

Thanks,

Henrik

#2 ScottieBoy

ScottieBoy

Enthusiast

• 902 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:45 AM

I'm trying to do the same thing. One member on here has done it before. I've seen the post before, yet I can't find it now when I do a search. He did it in an 01 suburban, he installed a kenwood double din and used a 2004 denali dash bezel. I'm trying to go at it myself. If I accomplish it, I'll post some pics. I think he said you need an 03-06 dash bezel and the radio "bucket" or sub dash, the part that the radio and ac controls actually mounts into inside the dash. I'm still trying to find a new dash bezel for an 03-06 though.
Posted Image
2001 Chevy Suburban, 04 Denali leather seats, Autopage RS860 2-way alarm/remote starter,
20% Window tint, 6000k HID lowbeams, 6000k fogs, 06 Suburban LTZ Air Dam and fogs, Blue LED AC panel and interior switches,
polished T-Rex billet grille, Stainless Steel step bars , Corvette servo, Blackbear Tune, 09 GMC Sierra 17's, Ebay clear corners, Rolling so hard that hoes get pregnant when I drive by.

#3 ScottieBoy

ScottieBoy

Enthusiast

• 902 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:49 AM

Ok, I did find that post. here the link to it http://www.gm-trucks...showtopic=55047
Posted Image
2001 Chevy Suburban, 04 Denali leather seats, Autopage RS860 2-way alarm/remote starter,
20% Window tint, 6000k HID lowbeams, 6000k fogs, 06 Suburban LTZ Air Dam and fogs, Blue LED AC panel and interior switches,
polished T-Rex billet grille, Stainless Steel step bars , Corvette servo, Blackbear Tune, 09 GMC Sierra 17's, Ebay clear corners, Rolling so hard that hoes get pregnant when I drive by.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertise Here