Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just leveled my truck so I thought I would post some pictures. The leveling kit is the CCM 2.5 up front and an inch out back. I also just did an exhaust and bought some new wheels and tires. The tires are Cooper s/t 285 70 17. Next up will be taken off the front valance, bed liner, tint, CAI, and some rain things for around the window.

Ditch all but your very last photo. It really accents your truck in a way that is unique. Very nice photo.

Lucas,

Looks great! The lift/level along with the larger tires looks like what the factory should have done.

I'm normally not a fan of black wheels but they work on your truck very well. Looks really nice with that stance. I hope to level mine and add larger tires in the future. Damn 245/70/17s are small!

Looks good, I really like the looks much better of a leveled truck. Never would have done mine if I hadn't seen them on here.

Looks Great!!! And once you get the windows tinted, that will look like a real beast.

Keep up the great work.

Looks good, I really like the looks much better of a leveled truck. Never would have done mine if I hadn't seen them on here.

Same here

I like those wheels! Awesome job on the leveling kit! And it wouldnt hurt to remove those 4X4 stickers... I know I need to do it too!!!

IMO your truck is sitting with the perfect stance. 2.5" up front and 1" in the rear looks proportional. truck looks really good man :D

Looks good man! Same set-up I want to run in the near future. You install it yourself???

Looks good man! Same set-up I want to run in the near future. You install it yourself???

I have done everything myself. The leveling kit was a piece of cake, but the exhaust was hard to handle yourself just becuase of all the balancing.

• Popular Now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.