What Color Do I Have?

When I purchased my truck, I never recieved the window sticker, and didn't think it was that important to get, now I wish I had.

How can I get a copy of it, would the dealer still retain this information?

What color is my truck? I was told that it is Silver Birch Metallic by the sales guy, but every picture I see on the web of Silver Birch, is a very light silver.

I think it may be Stealth Gray, but those pics look like they have a blue tint to them.

post-58364-1232503794_thumb.jpg

When I purchased my truck, I never recieved the window sticker, and didn't think it was that important to get, now I wish I had.

How can I get a copy of it, would the dealer still retain this information?

What color is my truck? I was told that it is Silver Birch Metallic by the sales guy, but every picture I see on the web of Silver Birch, is a very light silver.

I think it may be Stealth Gray, but those pics look like they have a blue tint to them.

WOO HOO! Anudder regular cab truck guy.

Welcome to the ZOO!

While we are on the topic of Steel Grey Metallic and Greystone Metallic, are they the exact same color or are do they have a slightly different shade to them? :crackup: I've been looking (off and on) to replace my black door handles and mirror caps with the painted versions but about all I find is Greystone Metallic.

While we are on the topic of Steel Grey Metallic and Greystone Metallic, are they the exact same color or are do they have a slightly different shade to them? :crackup: I've been looking (off and on) to replace my black door handles and mirror caps with the painted versions but about all I find is Greystone Metallic.

Pretty sure they're exactly the same. Not 100% though.

+1

I believe they share the same paint code. But also not 100% sure about this.

Lotta help we are huh? :crackup:

+1

I believe they share the same paint code. But also not 100% sure about this.

Brain, go back to bed

:crackup:

Archived