Raptor Series Nerf Bars

adamstj1

I've got them for my NBS CC Silverado and LOVE them. Much cheaper than the GM boards, and IMO they look better. The boards are extremely high quality...my only complaint I guess is the mounting brackets are already peeling a little....I need to sand them and then line-x them to solve the problem for good before they start rusting.

• 3 months later...

Just put these on last week and I think they look great. I also had them fat guy tested by a guy at work. Couldn't beat the price and I've never seen bars that have welded on end plugs like these. I'm going to have to put some undercoat on the brackets though before they rust.

• 6 months later...

the design of raptor series broadens the step area that maximizes footing capacity and vertical clearance. Setting a new industry standard with a 10 warranty, these oval tubes are vehicle specific, no drill and install in about 30 minutes.each kit comes with 2 oval tubes, brackets, and all the hardware necessary for installation in one package.

• 7 months later...

the design of raptor series broadens the step area that maximizes footing capacity and vertical clearance. Setting a new industry standard with a 10 warranty, these oval tubes are vehicle specific, no drill and install in about 30 minutes.each kit comes with 2 oval tubes, brackets, and all the hardware necessary for installation in one package.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I put the raptor 4 inch wheel to wheel on.

They look good but are already scratched up from people not stepping on the pads, the pads are not quite lined up with the doors.

when you go to get out one foot is just to the left of the pad.

anyone know what I need to polish them out?

Archived