How To Add The In-cabin Filter To 03 And Up Trucks

Hello, dlstewart01 and others.

I've seen that thread before but thank you very much for posting it and reminding me. I always meant to do this cabin air filter mod on my 2003 Silverado but I never got around to it. I have seasonal allergies and I'm sure this mod would not only help them but would also help keep out road dust and make detailing faster and easier. Does anyone know if this mod can be done to the 2007-2009 GMT-900s as well? I have a 2009 Sierra with the ebony interior and I'm now thinking I might be in for a nightmare unless I can figure out some way to do this or some other similar mod.

Cheers, lvlagnum.

perhaps it is because I am not a member of the diesel forum or fullsize but I cannot see anything regarding pictures on those threads. I could create an article with all of the information and post it into our Tech Wiki for future use...a little help

perhaps it is because I am not a member of the diesel forum or fullsize but I cannot see anything regarding pictures on those threads. I could create an article with all of the information and post it into our Tech Wiki for future use...a little help

When you scroll down in the thread the pictures are posted there.

When you scroll down in the thread the pictures are posted there.

Just got off the phone with IT, ts the work filters... :fume::D:banghead:

but I convinced them that this was for "insurance purposes" :thumbs:

Archived