Should I Trade In My Truck?

I have a 07 classic crew cab with about 60,000km and i m leasing it. The lease will be due any time now, i m paying about 600 a month. With all the deals out there is it worth me trading in my truck??? or should i keep it??? And if you lease threw gmac do you have to re-apply each time??

Thanks

Way to many variables for us to make that call. You just need to go to the dealers and see what kind of deal can be made. I'd say there is a good chance you can come out good trading for a new one.

Way to many variables for us to make that call.

this is really the bottom line. you have to weigh the pros and cons yourself. the good thing is no matter which way you decide the outcome is you get to drive a nice truck.

FWIW, if you really like your truck and are thinking about keeping it, GMAC just worked extremely well with me to buy out my lease on my wife's Grand Prix last year. They gave it to us at the same interest rate as the lease, or like less than 4% financing, plus took some off the residual price. Like I said, this is only good if you really like the vehicle you have and are possibly thinking of keeping it, but GMAC really is working with people so they do not have to buy it back.

that's a lot of miles for an '07 I'll say trade it in, you can get a brand new truck with the new 6 speed tranny and probably pay about the same you are paying now and yes you'll have to reaplly for the credit, but if you have a good payment history with them they'll probably help you out if your credit is not that good.

Well seeing how i m in a lease how soon can you go into the dealer and start talking numbers? I don't want to go in to soon and have to pay to get out of the lease. My lease is done in Dec.

First off you have to weigh the pro's and con's, and if you really love the truck and they are willing to cut you a good deal then I say keep it. Personally I like owning new vehicles and I am questioning if there will be quality issues with any of the vehicles about to be produced from gm since they are having all these problems.

Well I think i m going to go in and talk to them and see what happens. If they offer me a better deal then i will take them up on it, plus my mothers lease on her van will be due as well and i think if we both walk in at the same time we might get a better deal. She wants to go in around the end of Apr early May. how soon can you go into the dealer before you dont have to pay to get out of the lease early or do they not care about that now??

Well I was talking to my sales guy the other day and i think i m going to trade in my truck, one quick question if the truck does not have the diccan i add it not matter what model it is. Oh and will everything work ie tire pressure? or do i need special valve stems

Well I was talking to my sales guy the other day and i think i m going to trade in my truck, one quick question if the truck does not have the diccan i add it not matter what model it is. Oh and will everything work ie tire pressure? or do i need special valve stems

If you install the DIC panel all functions will work including individual tire pressures.

Archived