Power Folding Mirrors Help! Part# 15124827

I have Signals/Power folding mirriors and they do not have Puddle lamps.

X2...I also have the auto dimming outside drivers mirror as well.

Did they ever make a power folding/auto-dimming/signal/puddle lamp mirror?? I could go for that...

Did they ever make a power folding/auto-dimming/signal/puddle lamp mirror?? I could go for that...

Yeah, they made the mirrors like that but they came on the Escalades, Tahoes & Suburbans.

Yeah, they made the mirrors like that but they came on the Escalades, Tahoes & Suburbans.

The '03 trucks had available power folding/auto-dimming/signal mirrors w/puddle lamps,They deleted the puddle lamps for '04 on the trucks. (My buddies '03 has the lamps,my '04 didn't)

The '03 trucks had available power folding/auto-dimming/signal mirrors w/puddle lamps,They deleted the puddle lamps for '04 on the trucks. (My buddies '03 has the lamps,my '04 didn't)

I just there was an easier way to research the GM part numbers. The part number I am researching #15124827 & 15124828 shows to have them, via my local GM parts house. But when I questioned an ebay seller, selling the 15124827 mirror he said it did not have the puddle lamp. Very odd! When I do a check of part numbers of different mirrors on www.gmparts.com it does not give you any details of the options of the mirrors. All I am looking for is the LH side DL3 option mirror for my 06' Silverado, I am doing the conversion for the power folding mirrors. I already have the RH side & it has the power folding, heated, turn signal & puddle lamp. And I have the power window/door switch that has the power folding toggle switch. I just hope this all goes well once I have all the parts to do this conversion. "What the heck have I got myself into?" lol

Can anyone clarify that all Power folding mirrors part# 15124827 & 15124828 has the puddle lights? Did some of them NOT have the puddle light? Thanks!

Excuse my ignorance, but what the heck is a "puddle lamp" I had never heard of them before joining this site.

I take it they are a light on the underside of the mirror that shines down towards the ground? Any pics of them? Thanks.........

Can anyone clarify that all Power folding mirrors part# 15124827 & 15124828 has the puddle lights? Did some of them NOT have the puddle light? Thanks!

Excuse my ignorance, but what the heck is a "puddle lamp" I had never heard of them before joining this site.

I take it they are a light on the underside of the mirror that shines down towards the ground? Any pics of them? Thanks.........

It is a small light on the underside of the mirror that shines down to the ground. The idea being that if you are dressed to the 9, it will help you see a puddle.

Puddle Lamp pic;

post-64112-1245022859_thumb.jpg

Archived