08 5.3 Banks Monster Exhaust

• 9 months later...

You can listen to all the sound clips you want...Unless you have a THX system hooked up to your computer and the guy recording it used some very expensive recording equipment...it will just sound like shit.

I have heard them in person on diesels and gas engines...They sound decant.

MBRP is a very nice exhaust system...and comparable in price....These sound very nice.

Actually, on jegs they're cheaper...445 for MBRP and 470 for banks

Those are single outs BTW

You can listen to all the sound clips you want...Unless you have a THX system hooked up to your computer and the guy recording it used some very expensive recording equipment...it will just sound like shit.

MBRP is a very nice exhaust system...and comparable in price....These sound very nice.

I agree...sound clips are worthless IMO. How does the banks sound on a 5.3 versus the stock exhaust. How's it sound at idle and at accel? What is the drone like inside the cab and what does it sound like when AFM is engaged?

I agree...sound clips are worthless IMO. How does the banks sound on a 5.3 versus the stock exhaust. How's it sound at idle and at accel? What is the drone like inside the cab and what does it sound like when AFM is engaged?

Its loud man....Deep and Throathy...not as loud as my Flowmaster 44...but still loud.

Drone....for sure

AFM I have never heard...I heard it on a 6.0 and a 5.3...both engines were before AFM...not that the 6.0 has it at all...but they were 05's...but From what I have heard guys saying on here...Corsa is pretty much the only thing that sounds good with AFM

Both the ones I have mentioned will be very comparable exhausts...

If you want a nice sound and no AFM putter than you either spend the bucks for Corsa or get the cheaper exhausts and the 4 or 500 you save and get a custom tune or a hand held to get rid of AFM...bonus is that the tune/hand held gives you MPG and power increase too.

Archived