2000 Silverado 1500 Harley Davidson Edition?

I bought my truck 2.5 yrs ago at a Cady dealer. The previous owner traded it in on a new Escalade. My truck has white writting above the 1500 on the doors, and above the Silverado on the tailgate that reads Harley Davidson. Also, the gages are all white, and under the fuel gage is the Harley logo.

I never thought much of it until I joined these forums. I know Ford had an Eddie Bauer edition on one of their SUV's, but I have never seen another Harley version on a Chevy or heard of one.

I "Googled" it today, and didn't find any real info on it. Is this a factory edition? Or did the previous owner have it done aftermarket? Thanks

Dave

GM/Chevrolet has never made,or marketed a Harley Davidson edition truck (Ford has the rights to that,and has since '99)

Hmmm odd. So is it aftermarket? Tomorrow I'll post some pics.

GM/Chevrolet has never made,or marketed a Harley Davidson edition truck (Ford has the rights to that,and has since '99)

Hmmm odd. So is it aftermarket? Tomorrow I'll post some pics.

Yep,Someone tried to make it something it isn't. :P

pathetic...

Hey I just bought it because it was a good price. I may live in Wisconsin, but I don't care for Harley's much.

Clarify: I didnt mean to rag on your truck...but that stuff looks very disgusting. Since you bought it used, you are off the hook :cheers:

pathetic...

Hey I just bought it because it was a good price. I may live in Wisconsin, but I don't care for Harley's much.

Clarify: I didnt mean to rag on your truck...but that stuff looks very disgusting. Since you bought it used, you are off the hook :cheers:

Thank You :lol:

Archived