All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. WTB 16-18 Silverado Front Bumper!

Yes still looking
  3. Fan of the '70s C/10? Check This Out

I have a 72 K10 with a 396, I love it! They didn't make 4x4's with a factory big block, I had to clearance the firewall channel to get the distributor in and out, but other than that it fits pretty good.
  4. You are very welcome. Report back what you find, kind of curious now on the grades of leather.
  5. I am looking to sell my front and rear bumper. Both are in perfect condition and will come off my 15 Silverado 1500 LT. Front is chrome with black upper cover and fog lights intact. Rear is chrome with out sensors. Ebay I saw roughly $500+ for rear bumpers and nothing for fronts. The ones I did see were like $1500 for compete front. So my question is what's a fair price to ask for these? I want to buy aftermarket and sell these to make some money back.
  6. I am looking to sell my front and rear bumper. Both are in perfect condition and will come off my 15 Silverado 1500 LT. Front is chrome with black upper cover and fog lights intact. Rear is chrome with out sensors. Ebay I saw roughly $500+ for rear bumpers and nothing for fronts. The ones I did see were like $1500 for compete front. So my question is what's a fair price to ask for these? I want to buy aftermarket and sell these to make some money back.
  7. WTB 16-18 Silverado Front Bumper!

Still looking for this? I'm thinking about going black or after market
  8. Question

I have the BAKFlip G2 on my HC, Power up and down work fine, never once had a problem with it failing.
  9. Black DL3 stock mirrors

I have a set of black OEM DL3 mirrors off my 2015 Silverado 1500 LT. manual fold, power glass. Looking to get $200 + shipping Or pick up in st louis
  10. I thought the bodies, including hood and tailgate, were all steel on the 2020 HD's. Andre get that wrong?
  11. The way it looks I figured fram was bent. Ive seen it sway a pinch to the side a couple times ,but that coulda just been cell phone usuage. Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
  12. I don’t even think that’s an option anymore unless your grandfathered in
  13. I keep the $15 2G hotspot data; streaming a movie or doing work on a trip to FL is nice.
  14. Onstar Basic

Connected services doesn't include the remote functions in the app. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  15. Bilstein 6112 installed!

What do you have in the rear? I really want the 6112's but it's hard to justify 3x the price.
  16. Long Term Carbon Deposits

Those posts are over 5yrs old and again no proof the catch can was the culprit We won’t install something because it could freeze and cause problems. THATS AN EXCUSE BRO. Look up the definition of excuse and as I said before.... they’re not installed from the factory because they’re a maintenance part. It’s hard enough getting people to change their oil, now you’re gonna tell them there is little can in there somewhere that has to be periodically drained and possibly even more frequently in colder climates. Sorry but that makes way more sense then your EXCUSE that they may freeze
  17. What have you done to your K2 today?

Dang, I just broke 39,000 on my 2015! Barely had 11k when I got in Aug 2017. Heck my 99 only had like 190k when I sold it in 2017. Maybe I need to get out more!
  18. CAPE COD EDITION

Looks Good!
  19. Question

BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover on my Trail Boss, the tailgate works with the remote but you have to lift the top to close the tailgate.
  20. Has similarities to the Nissan Navara https://diepresse.com/home/motor/5166189/Wenn-der-Nissan-Navara-in-der-Mitte-auseinanderbricht But in this case, I go also for rear ended.
  21. Bilstein shocks thread

Link? I see a set on Amazon for $366.20 Have you ever used www.camelcamelcamel.com ? Be ready to have your mind blown! Looks like the low is $343.51 but the price has gone up about 5%. Camel Camel Camel Bilstein Shocks 5100 Looks like MRT has it for 352 OTD.
  22. What choice do you have? GM refuses to fix it. So, .......
  23. Long Term Carbon Deposits

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=catch+can+froze There you go, now do some reading. Lame excuse by people such as myself? Why exactly am I making excuses up? that really doesn't make any sense Surely if GM produced a million of these trucks with catch cans, and 1% of them froze up in extreme cold, that would be a gigantic problem. Also maybe you can tell me why no single manufacturer installs catch cans. There are tons of DI vehicles out there and a lot of them need media blasting after 50-100k miles. Why on earth have none of these manufacturers resorted to a little can that they could manufacturer at high volumes for likely less than $25.
  24. Question

Im curious if the gator tri fold would work the same as I prefer tri fold
  25. Onstar Basic

The 1 month should have been the top tier, had that as well, never used it. Basic was nice. Id reach out to OnStar first about the 10 years of Connected(used to be called Basic) plan and then Chevy customer service if needed. 10 years of connected should apply to that purchase, if it was bought new. This was the last update to policy from my understanding and speaking with onstar last month. I have to pay 14.99 now for the app and diagnostics email after my 5 years basic expired. Both were pretty nice to haves. http://gmauthority.com/blog/gm/general-motors-technology/onstar/onstar-plans-pricing/onstar-basic-plan-info-price/
  26. CAPE COD EDITION

Nice... going vinyl too, after removing the chrome badges... just need it to stop raining to install...
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.