All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The ZR2 likely has a bit more travel, so at full droop the added caster will help it track straighter. They could use a more heavy duty BJ too. Could be wrong on both, but that's your main diff with aftermarket ones
  3. If its the thermostat, why would it start working when I clear the code? As soon as I clear the code, the temp gauge goes from 0 to normal and the warning clears.
  4. I have a 2013 Silverado every now and then my transmission temp goes crazy. Right after startup it goes up and down with temp warning when it is obviously not an accurate reading. Also, a couple times I got the engine too hot AC off warning. The thermostat will be stuck at 0 with this warning. When I pull over, plug in my code reader and clear the P0128 code, the thermostat goes to normal temp and the warning goes away. Could these be related? Hard to believe I have BOTH these issues. But I guess its possible. Any clues how to hunt this down?
  5. Sure seemed like it to me in all honesty. Next time I will assess differently and report back. See you in 500-1,000 miles!
  6. Today
  7. When in park with the truck running, hold the end call/mute button on the steering wheel for approximately 10 seconds and the radio will do a hard restart. See if that fixes your issue. Not sure if the audio problem is with your phone or with any audio source, but if it's with your phone make sure it's running the latest update and try deleting and repairing it.
  8. It's not "straight, clean oil"!!! Pour it into a glass container, and watch it separate.
  9. Yeah, but if so you'd think they'd include those in the TB and ZR2 upgrade kits.
  10. Possibly have a bit more caster built into them for the lift.
  11. Finally received my letter a few weeks ago. I called dealer and no parts/repair yet available. They said another letter will follow when parts/repair is available. Never an issue with tailgate dropping randomly...but I'm in SoCal so not as much rain as other parts of the country. Plus its garaged during inclement weather. But it does get wet when I was it every couple of weeks.
  12. Came across this post as I dig into going with the AT4X lift on my Denali Ultimate. Assuming this has been done successfully? Any update would be awesome -Rob
  13. Did it all myself.....I need to post a separate thread with some pictures when I get a chance.
  14. My bad, I forgot the prior conversations. For your application you have to T-tap off of the other three signals you need for your application. Only one of these pins is needed to breakout the dome light signal for any project. The others will be different wires that are already populated for right, left, parking, etc lights.
  15. Removed the dash panels today from right to left. Sadly, none of the panels had an open area behind them to mount a GM 12v socket. If anyone wants a GM lighter socket and retainer, GM part numbers: 25774623 and 13549530, you are welcome to them. Will mail them to ya. Will have to go a different route. Maybe @Kerry Pulaski will let me know how he got the wiring to the inside of the console and the back of the console. I'm guessing he ran it down the left side of the console inside of the panels but sure how he got it to the hole for the wiring.
  16. Billy Bob couldn't decide if he wanted a muscle car or a dually truck. (Gas Tires Tires Oil?)
  17. Hey guys. I just got my 2500 Ultimate with 22" wheels and I wanted to put All Terrain tires, but I don't know what size to put. Its original size is 265x60 R22, I was thinking about putting 35x12.5R22. They are too big, small or just right ??? Will this end up forcing the suspension and steering terminals ? Opinions and photos are very welcome.
  18. txab

Joke Thread

That might zip over a few peoples heads
  19. So confused, X1 know when it's door open, left turn signal, right turn signal and 'running head lights'?
  20. Gimme bass or gimme death-- Rest easy, Bubba.
  21. I replaced/upgraded 2 of the 3 straps based on some weird codes i was getting (none of the codes on the PIT). Added a wire from the battery to engine. the battery ground goes to the body, there are 2 other straps that go from the body to the frame and engine. All 4 gage wire, solder ends. I saw South Main Auto channel video and was happy that i made these upgrades.
  22. Hello, can anyone confirm whether or not there is a gear indicator on the cluster. The truck boasts about its 10 speed Allison transmission and so I was shocked when I saw a review on YouTube for the 2024 Gmc Sierra truck. The YouTuber said that there was no gear speed indicator unlike GM's competitors like Ford and Ran trucks and that was his real disappointment
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.