Jump to content

Daryl Z71

Moderator
  • Content count

    10,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    61

Daryl Z71 last won the day on March 28 2018

Daryl Z71 had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

1,907 Excellent

About Daryl Z71

  • Rank
    Like A Rock
  • Birthday 10/20/1987

Profile Information

  • Name
    Daryl
  • Location
    Pennsylvania
  • Gender
    Male
  • Drives
    2006 Silverado Z71

Recent Profile Visitors

37,862 profile views
  1. Oil Change - Dealership vs DIY

    Anything I can do myself, I will just take care of. Even when I was buying brand new trucks I would do the same. Yes it's more effort but then it's guaranteed to be done the way YOU want.
  2. Bargain Beast - New V8 Camaro Costs Just $34,995

    Somehow I forgot that the G8 & GTO were Holden's as well. I guess my main complaint is that they didn't continue with the G8 as a re-badge Chevrolet. I mean it was good enough for the Caprice PPV even though sales for that were horrid. I imagine though if they put a little effort in styling it correctly and offering an attractive price tag it would have sold well to the public at that point in time.
  3. Bargain Beast - New V8 Camaro Costs Just $34,995

    What irks me about the whole thing is all they had to do was make the G8 into a Chevy when they killed Pontiac, but they refused. Then they bring over the Holden and re-badge it as a Chevy and slap a high price tag on it. Then kill the damn thing because it didn't meet their sales expectations among other things. GM really makes no sense when it comes to 50% of their decisions.
  4. Bargain Beast - New V8 Camaro Costs Just $34,995

    Now if only they would have done something like this for the Chevrolet SS Sedan...
  5. FS: Black Bear Performance Autocal & Case

    New Price: $315 shipped.
  6. FS: Black Bear Performance Autocal & Case

    New price $380 shipped.
  7. Bought this from a member here a couple of years ago, but I never ended up using it. Asking $425 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Daryl Z71's 2006 Silverado Z71 Re-build

    Installed my cab lights this past weekend. I ordered LED bulbs from superbrightleds.com since I’ve had good luck with them. Also installed sound deadener on the roof. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Daryl Z71's 2006 Silverado Z71 Re-build

    So back in December I installed my new head-unit and the add-on reverse camera. Pretty easy job and everything went pretty smoothly. Definitely makes the truck feel more modern having the camera and the head unit with all of the features. Apple Car Play is pretty awesome. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. GM Builds Silverado Entirely From Legos

    That is pretty sweet!
  11. Daryl Z71's 2006 Silverado Z71 Re-build

    Parts are starting to pile up again.
  12. What did you do with your truck/shop today

    Set my new cab lights on the roof to get an idea if I'll like them or not. As of now I'm 98% for installing them. The other 2% is against it because of possible complications from install years down the road. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.