Should I Do A Mileage Tune On My Truck

I bought the truck a few months ago and it was only getting 10-10.5 mpg on freeway, And a few weeks ago I put a Spectre Cold Are Intake, The Tornado, I changed the plugs and wires and

put a superhips programmer in it and prgrammed itto MileageXS, And now I'm getting 15mph on freeyway, Witch I think is a good improvement witch cost me a total

of $550.

So someone was tellig me about a mileage tune? I'm bot exactly sure what it is, But they say it runs for around $300-400, So do you think if I do that to my truck I will get more Mpg?

It sounds like you've made a good improvement already so I wouldn't expect much more. Cold air intakes sound cool but do little for performance. If you want more mpg.......trash the tornado. All the tornado does is restrict your air intake.

• 4 weeks later...
I bought the truck a few months ago and it was only getting 10-10.5 mpg on freeway, And a few weeks ago I put a Spectre Cold Are Intake, The Tornado, I changed the plugs and wires and

put a superhips programmer in it and prgrammed itto MileageXS, And now I'm getting 15mph on freeyway, Witch I think is a good improvement witch cost me a total

of $550.

So someone was tellig me about a mileage tune? I'm bot exactly sure what it is, But they say it runs for around $300-400, So do you think if I do that to my truck I will get more Mpg?

You could always give it a try but I think it would only improve just a little if at all. I would very happy with that kind of jump with what you did to it, thats awesome.

Archived