Lets See Some Towing Pics!

rb-86

hooked onto my camper for the first time with the new truck. Its 35ft long and weighs around 7900lb dry. The L5P hardly notices it behind! I just put on a set of air lift bags in the rear and a new set of rims and tires since this pic. Can't wait to go camping

truck6.jpg

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, gforce_15 said:

hooked onto my camper for the first time with the new truck. Its 35ft long and weighs around 7900lb dry. The L5P hardly notices it behind! I just put on a set of air lift bags in the rear and a new set of rims and tires since this pic. Can't wait to go camping

truck6.jpg

Yes, camping takes on a whole new meaning with these trailers!  We're heading to your province in a couple of weeks and have been looking at Blackstrap and/or Pike Lake.  

• 2 weeks later...

I’ll definitely be posting my boat and truck pictures once I pull the trigger at the dealership this week. The only one I have now is my Tacoma with my boat [emoji23]. Don’t worry though, because I sold it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

First haul in the new truck. I pulled and stopped great. But dang did going over bumps or bridges rock the life out of you. It was like riding a boat it was bucking so much. Definitely going to be replacing those rancho shocks before the end of the year.

IMG_1590.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...