In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Is The Black Bear Tune Worth It?

On 9/26/2019 at 5:31 PM, BANONE FSU said:

I am definitely ready to pull the trigger on a black bear tune, but cannot decide between the traditional or autocal. I have a mostly stock set up, flowmaster, vette servo and modular intake tube are the only upgrades I have done. What would you recommend?

What year is your vehicle?  The AutoCal may be the only way we can tune it, and it is the best option as well, we can see vehicle data and all the tuning is done via email. 

On 9/27/2019 at 7:32 PM, BANONE FSU said:

alright, just pulled the  trigger on a black bear tune, I can't wait to receive the tune.... I'm fired up !!!!!

That's great!!! 

On 9/29/2019 at 6:35 PM, BANONE FSU said:

Hello, I have a question... do you have any experience tuning a vehicle where the owner was running tcw3, 2-stroke oil in their fuel at a 1oz to 5 gal (540:1) or similar? If so, what kind of readings did the logs show? Would you recommend this for performance?

thanks 

PM your name and vehicle and I can look into this for you. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic