In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
Roofer

Minnesotans sign in

I wanna see how many fellow Minnesotans we have on here. I don't recall seeing very many, but hopefully there are some. I'm sure there are plenty of issues to talk about, being MN always has alot of things going on.

Ya, another Minnesotan checking in...

South Central MN to be semi-exact...

I, myself am hoping for another warm winter. At least till December. My job is very weather related. With this real hot and rainy summer, I could use a few months to catch up on jobs. The temp has been very nice lately though.

Welcome to the forum everyone.  :D

Welcome to the site kasmiraus, as you are relatively new here. What part of MN are you from?

Points-  Good question.  I had to run back to ND over Xmas to get some four-wheeling in.  It was nice to actually use four-wheel drive again.  This is getting pathetic.

Where you at in MN??

I live in MN...  Where is the snow?

Don't even start.... :eek:  :eek:  :D  :smash:  ???

LOL!!! :fume:

I want snow too. My poor snowmobile hasn't moved all year, and only moved 114 miles last year. Disgusting.

I love it!!  Work is much easier when there is no snow. Looks like freezing rain this morning though.  :fume:

I know. At least it's closer to snow... :fume:

We got just under 1/4" of ice. Fortunately, it's all melted for the most part.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.