In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
Roofer

Minnesotans sign in

Hey MN people!

Where do you guys or girls live?

I'll start...  

Eagan

:cheers:

PS. is there even girls in here?

I'm an hour south of Firetiger just outside of New Ulm. Home of August Schell Brewing Company!!!

:smash:  :eek:  :cheers:

Gee, I guess I really should check some of the other sections of this forum, not just the classic (old) truck section. :P

I stop and look the site over every so often, but don't usually scroll this far down, just lazy I guess.

I live in Robbinsdale, northwest suburb of Minneapolis.  Work in Minnetonka.

Hi to all of ya....  :flag:

Winter?  Ha.  good question.  Been asking that myself.  The only place I've had to use 4 wheel-drive was when I was back in ND over the holidays.  Whereabouts in ND are you from?

I lived NE of Bismarck a ways.  

Not really sure if the bars have got any better.  I know the nightlife in that town can't get any worse!

Welcome to the club.  

Yeah, the weather has been a little odd this year, eh?  I was ice fishing tonight and heard rain hitting my house.  Not something you'd expect in Feb. in "normal" years.

:thumb:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.